Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Wedding Video

MOCKS Homeless People

10/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102412_justin_hobo_v2
Justin Timberlake
and Jessica Biel's wedding party featured a video that openly made fun of homeless people in L.A. -- this according to reports.

Gawker just posted the video -- reportedly made by Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel -- which depicts what appears to be REAL homeless people on the streets of L.A., acting as Justin and Jessica's friends who couldn't make it to the ceremony.

The homeless people in the clip -- one toothless, the other shirtless -- wish the ultra-rich couple well on their new lives together ... saying things like, "I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail."

The video's an obvious dig at Justin and Jessica's ridiculous wealth -- juxtaposed against the destitute poverty displayed in the clip. The video also features a transvestite.

Huchel -- who once dated Amanda Seyfried -- has already threatened to sue Gawker over the video, claiming it was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... and demanding it be taken off the web ASAP.

Calls to Justin and Jessica's camps were not returned.

Rhonda C. Poynter

Proof that class, character and a human soul cannot be bought. I'm glad that this is going viral, and I'm doing my part but re-posting it: but Karma will bite them in their azzes, eventually. After all, they have to live with each other and smile for the cameras, when we all know the relationship is a joke. Disgusting -

Bu

If Justin Huchel, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel think any of that video is funny in any way shape or form then they are disgusting people. These people were used for their misfortune as a joke! Just tragic..If "good Friend" Justin Huchel thought they would find it funny then it must be to these uber spoil young people. I'm sickened! People like them are trash!

HansGruber

Jeez, I don't really care for Justin or Jessica but I'm not about to crucify them for a video that their friend made, probably as a surprise and without their knowledge. I can't control what my friends do or don't do, why should any different be expected of these two?

GangstaDiva

Hmmm

Nobrows

Not surprised. The ultra rich in Hollywood are total hypocrites. They pretend to care about the welfare of others, but in reality, they just want to pay tens of thousands of dollars to have a snack with a failed President. Now we start the apology tour. Oh look at me. I am dishing out potatoes at a homeless shelter. I care soooo much. NOT Only when it serves to advance their own careers.

Roxy

I wonder if those homeless people knew he was going to use their images like that, did he ask their permission. That was poor poor taste, I hope those homeless people get some one who can represent them and sue that guy who filmed them like that, that was a dergatory thing to do. Those people are not in their circle, just done to mock those poor people. Im glad gawker put that disrespect on blast.

yomomma

Is that flavor flav? ;)

BB not bb

I can't see the video but it was made by their friend as a private joke. If the friend wanted to pay the actors or just give them some attention to be in the video, that is between them. I don't think this is a campaign to discredit homeless people.

Freedom of speech and expression is a constitutional right. Not only do people not understand most of what they see, they are rabid to ban anything they don't like. There comes a time when you have to mind your own business. Not everyone needs you to come out and save the world.

BB not bb

I saw a short excerpt of the video on another site. I saw three people in it commenting on the wedding. It is not clear taht any of them are homeless. I would assume that the transvestite is not homeless since he has to put on alot of fancy clothes, make up and a wig before he hits the streets. The shirtless man I thought was just at a pool. He did not look down and out to me. He was happy and smiling. The guy with missing teeth and his tongue hanging out looked like a victim of psychiatric medicine that leaves people unable to properly care for themselves. Yet he had the funniest line of all, that he hadn't seen them in a while but his gift is in the mail.

Should people who seem different not even be aknowledged at all from the rest of society?

BB not bb

I think what hurts the homeless people the most is when people walk by them like they don't even exist. At least including them in a wedding video is some kind of honor. Even if you politley tell them you have no money to give them, they appreciate that you just spoke to them as human beings.

kp_fields

This is really SAD..I don't see Biel's beauty at all...never did.But at the wedding.They are just snobs.which I knew jess was.YUCK

Cheryl A.

These 2 pieces of chit don't even deserve to be scraped off these poor folks shoes. May they both burn in Hell.

kp_fields

95% of Homeless people are mentally ill ! So That should really make the people who made this feel really good!Iam dissapointed in TMZ for even running it! Karma is a Bitch...

eltito

Huchel wants to take a "bullet" for his clients, that's great, that's a "real" man protecting his A$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....all of these people are pathetic, but YOU, the movie goers, YOU the one that watches these "heartless" creeps should "organize" and BOYCOTT their movies...they are nothing but rich heartless snubs!!!

Julie

The outrage should be at the people who made it. The bride and groom even know the content of the video taped" wedding wishes?"