Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Wedding Video

MOCKS Homeless People

10/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102412_justin_hobo_v2
Justin Timberlake
and Jessica Biel's wedding party featured a video that openly made fun of homeless people in L.A. -- this according to reports.

Gawker just posted the video -- reportedly made by Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel -- which depicts what appears to be REAL homeless people on the streets of L.A., acting as Justin and Jessica's friends who couldn't make it to the ceremony.

The homeless people in the clip -- one toothless, the other shirtless -- wish the ultra-rich couple well on their new lives together ... saying things like, "I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail."

The video's an obvious dig at Justin and Jessica's ridiculous wealth -- juxtaposed against the destitute poverty displayed in the clip. The video also features a transvestite.

Huchel -- who once dated Amanda Seyfried -- has already threatened to sue Gawker over the video, claiming it was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... and demanding it be taken off the web ASAP.

Calls to Justin and Jessica's camps were not returned.

Haywood_Jablomie

Much ado about nothing. OooOOooOo...it made fun of street people, winos, and bums. BFD.

Susan

Two obnoxious people that have way to much...that's ok..next life, they'll be the people on the street pushing a grocery cart full of their belongings. This is so sickening and wrong! I will never, ever watch anything that these two ass.....are in. No more of his crappy music, no more crappy movies...for either one. At one time I thought she was beautiful....now I think she's one ugly frigging bitch! So is he....a bitch!

k

Aw, let them eat cake!

daisygirl

It's really sad that someone took a private moment and put it on the internet for the whole world. It was none of our business to see the video!

Jenn

And none of you have ever made fun of ANYBODY,EVER ? And the homeless people were forced to participate? And whenever you see a homeless person you ALWAYS give them food or money ? So many of you are so perfect I am in awe.

Kel

So, because they have a lot of money they are supposed to give ALL their money away? They do charities, they shouldn't have to give up all their money. Sorry but that's just stupid. They didn't make the video, some idiot friend did. I have had plenty of those please don't judge me as a person based on someone I knows stupid choices.

Colleen

People...Did you not read the article above? the video was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... Hello.. yeah let's all get on the bash rich people ban wagon..

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/24/justin-timberlake-jessica-biel-wedding-video-homeless-people/#ixzz2AKV6UINp

tedi

Who gives a **** about these two pieces of trash anyway?? Why are they even in the news with all of the REAL problems in the world???!!!!

randy

I don't agree with the video but it was a private wedding. The video shouldn't have been leaked. How many of you making comments say racist things behind closed doors. Right!

Casey

Seriously people are freaking out about this that is so stupid they didn't say anything about anyone homeless the one women was a prostitute that doesn't mean she doesn't have a place to stay. I swear people make drama because they are bored

Pete

Smug, moronic children. I've seen homeless people who are more attractive and talented than either of them. In the REAL WORLD they wouldn't last five minutes.

jim

6 million spent for this wedding. How about a 1 million wedding and 5 million going towards thoes very same people. Then, these twits could look you in the eye

Turk182

Justin and Jessica are HUGE POS for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randi

I thought it was funny. What's the big deal? These folsk weren't asked to do these bits at gunpoint, they thought it was entertaining too. If the people on camera aren't offended, *no one* should be. Looks to me like those street folks have a nice sense of humor going. Anyone who is here raving about how horrible it is is just looking for something to grouse about.

Nancy

Stupid fake a$$holes....theses stupid "celebrities" only donate money for tax purposes. I hate them all