Sam Lutfi

Britney's Dad Threatened

TO KICK MY ASS

10/24/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1024_jamie_spears_sam_lufti_tmz_getty
Britney Spears' father Jamie Spears sent a text message to Sam Lutfi back in 2007 ... threatening to beat the crap out of him so badly, he'd wind up in the hospital ... so says Lutfi.

Lutfi is on the stand in his defamation case against Britney and her family ... and has asked the judge for permission to use the text message as evidence in the trial.

According to Lutfi, the text reads, "If and when I met u one thing is going to happen I am going to jail and u r going to the hospital."

The judge has not decided whether or not the jury will be allowed to see the text.

During today's hearing ... Lutfi says Jamie made good on his threats and attacked him at Britney's house. Lutfi claims Jamie punched him in the solar plexus and threatened to kill him.

Sam says he eventually locked himself inside a game room to get away from Jamie.

Story developing ...

irreplacable

this is so ****ing stupid. This trial is getting dumber by the day. It's a waste of time and tax payer's money. I don't even care about it any more. just lock him up and throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

martha

wendy

well, he saved that text for quite a while. since day one he had a plan in his mind and everyday he excuted it, with manipulation, lies, drugs,alcohol, and saved each piece of evidence as he went about his business.

Quinn

Hey Sam, If I were Brit's dad, I would have threatened to kill your ass too!

Joe Blow

Nothing for nothing, wouldn't you want to kick the snot out of some dirtbag who was allegedly taking advantage of your daughter?

jmak2011

Good for Daddy Spears, he did what he had to do to keep this S***BAG away from Britney and protect her.
This guy Lufti is nothing more then an ugly manipulating piece of garbage.

BECKER

"Threatened" He should have kicked this sleazy bastards ASS

MKX

Go Daddy Spears! If I was him, I would of done the same thing or worse.

Majestik

I'd like to Jamie Spears come back into court and tell us what really happened. More like Jamie confronted Lufti about what was going on and I'll bet dollars to donuts that Lufti put his hands on Jamie first not expecting that man to retaliate, instead he went running for cover knowing he couldn't intimidate Mr. Spears.

RachelLee22

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h - $80h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier. Heres what I do, Max14.com

DWeaver

Lufti was s*** and a threat to Britney. Any father in Jamie's position would've wanted to knock out this guy. He's lucky he escaped with just a punch to the gut. The man is a leech, and her family knew it.

amyy555

Ha! By even saying this lufti is proving Brits parents knew then he was bad news and wanted him away from her! Thanks for proving their point Sam-I-Am! What an idiot! Doesn't sound like they "entrusted" Brit to you like you've said in the past....

who-me

Britney is a retard that is hiding behind the conservatorship and her dad isn't kicking anything but his daughter on stage to bring in money for himself and the rest of that redneck family..

mousetrap

No kidding. Almost any Dad would want to kick your ass if you were around their daughter. You are lucky he didn't do it.

Jen

Good for Jamie! I wouldn't have threatened, I would have found him and just took care of business.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments