Bobbi Kristina's Family

Fears She Might

Drink Herself To Death

10/25/2012 12:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102512_bobbi_kris_1

Whitney Houston
's daughter Bobbi Kristina has a serious drinking problem ... so say family members and close friends who tell TMZ it's gotten even worse since she finished taping her reality show ... and they fear she could die unless she does something about it.

We broke the story ... many people close to B.K. feel she has allowed some of Whitney's enablers to get heavily involved in her life ... and if Bobbi doesn't cut them out soon, she's doomed to the same fate as her mom.

Those people -- sources say -- include various individuals who knew about Whitney's problems, but didn't take action when the singer's life was spiraling out of control.

Bobbi's problems were highlighted during the premiere episode of her Lifetime series, "The Houstons: On Our Own" ... which featured 19-year-old Bobbi slamming wine and slurring. The episode was taped a few months ago ... and our sources say the boozing has only gotten worse since the show wrapped.

During a tease for an upcoming episode, an emotional Pat Houston suggests taking Bobbi to California ... where Whitney received treatment from a drug counselor before she died.

Sources close to B.K. tell us ... they DON'T WANT Bobbi to see the same counselor, because they feel he did not help Whitney ... and will fail again with Bobbi.

Buddy The Elf

'Ya think?

With that DNA, family history and her great personal choices thus far?

You guys are just making this sh*t up.

Laura

I think the family should be ashamed for putting this young girl in a reality show, all these cameras following everyone around--while she hasn't even had a chance to grieve. This isn't for her benefit--it's for their benefit. It's sad.

Phreaky

If my mom had been whitney houston who was beautiful, and I had a 50/50 shot at the genetics lottery and came out butt ugly because I look exactly like my dad, I would be drinking myself to death too.

Dionnehoy78

@Loise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn't be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i'm doing, www.Zoo33.Com

Meanie

Did she get her teeth fixed yet? Oh wait, the "family" is too busy wanting to spend her money.

nologinyo

You don't get anymore ratchet than Bobbi Kristina

David

Gods way to getting rid of the low life in society.

Phishie from Philly

Sad, but it runs in the family. Her dad Bobby has to find it in him self to get and stay clean for his daughters sake and his own.
Phishie from Philly

DAX_SEACREST

NO big lost

KnuckleDragger

People drink for a reason. If I had all those losers around me...I'd drink too.

Patti

Like mother like daughter. The whole family is disgusting!

Poule

Quit all that stupid tv show and go to college girl.
My god, this family is really... What poor choices they help her make, even your worst enemy would not make such choices.
She sounds sweet and intelligent, too bad.
Good luck.

baybek8s

I'm praying for Bobbi Kris. I am sad to see Anna Nicole 2.0 in progress. I will not be watching this show. Last night was just too much. The producers of this train wreck may have had good intentions,but unfortunately it is not turning out positive nor therapeutic for anyone.

Cheryl

Don't worry that won't happen until she's married to her brother/boyfriend.

whatevs

Bad parenting sure didn't help.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments