Dolly Parton

My Halloween Costume

is Gonna Be TRASHY!!!

10/25/2012 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102512_dolly_parton_launchDolly Parton is gonna be a NAUGHTY girl this Halloween ... and she's not afraid to admit it.

Parton was having dinner at Matteo's in L.A. last night ... when she told us she had picked up a sexy costume at the famous Trashy Lingerie shop earlier this week ... and it sounds like it's gonna be AWESOME.

"We have fun at Halloween," Parton told us ... and as she grabbed her legendary boobs, she added, "I have two pumpkins ... that's all I care about."

God we love you.

1025_halloween_footer

Jennifer

She loves playing with her iPhone apps like Singing City Monster edition and Bad Piggies - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/singing-city-monster-edition/id563913956?ls=1&mt=8

Mike L

What else is new. Halloween seems to be an excuse for women to dress like whores.

DaveT

Dolly Parton has boobs? Hmmm never noticed...

Honeys Booboo

And those pumpkins work 9 to 5.

palermo

I know she is much loved all over the country, but I'm very tired of her "trashy" schtick. What is amusing when you are twenty is just rather sad when you're almost 70.

lawntamersinc

Dolly is so cool. Bet she laughs all the way to the bank.

luckycat

A TOTAL FRAUD
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK ANYONE FROM THE KNOXVILLE AREA. SHE IS TOTAL BULLSH*T.

Majestik

Good God, Dolly!!! Her pumpkins aren't her boobs its her over inflated lips. Anymore filler in there and you won't see her chest anymore. She's too talented to bother needing surgery. Just age gracefully, you earned that.

your not all that

At what point does this grannie look in the mirror and say WTF have I done to myself....you look like a fricken BLOW UP DOLL Dolly. You still look old but you look OLD and PLASTIC...not a pretty combination.

Max

So your camera guy is a 17 year old teenage boy eh? "What are your measurements?" Seriously? You had all the time she was in the restaurant to come up with a good question and that's all you got? Wow.

IceGypsy

Sweet funny lady, but she's got to stop hanging with Kenny Rogers he's a bad influence.

BW

If you watch the video, she was being pestered by the paps. She was not "with her 'posse'", making a spectacle of herself, to be relevant for the day. She is always funny and gracious. And I can't believe it when people get dissed for their age! We all get older. She still looks good. That lady has more talent in her little finger than 99% of the rest of us combined.

DaveT

Dolly's lovely ta-tas are the reason we invented the term "motorboat"

David

I'm 61 and Dolly is older than that. I used to praise her for her healthy clean ways. Now even she is degrading herself to reflect the way of the new generation. I hope she doesn't color her hair blue and get tattoos and pierced all over her face and body too.

David

Women are so vain!!!! Old but still trying to look sexy. Stop sexy and dress your age. That would show class. Being sexy can't to be forever. But being a classy woman can be forever. Dolly - GROW UP!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments