Homeless Guy

I Got Paid $40 to Appear

in JT's Wedding Video

10/25/2012 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102512_homeless_launch
One of the homeless men who appeared in a video reportedly featured at Justin Timberlake's wedding says he was paid $40 ... and had NO IDEA he was the punchline in a sick joke.

TMZ spoke with the man -- "Eddie" -- who tells us he was just minding his own business in Hollywood when he was approached by a man who offered him money in exchange for saying a few pre-written lines into the camera.

Eddie says the cameraman told him the video was being made for a friend's wedding -- Eddie had no idea it was for Timberlake and Jessica Biel.

When we told him how the footage was used, Eddie told us, "That makes me feel really bad ... that was a trick played on me."

In case you're wondering why Eddie is dressed so nicely in our video -- it's because he was out looking for a job yesterday.

"I'm gonna do my best to change my life."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

liz

There are so many heartless mean people out there. I guess it's ok for these *******s that were blessed with a better life to make fun and humiliate someone who is down. Who ever you are you're a piece of **** with a rotten heart and one day I hope you or someone you really love is put in the same situation. Lets see how funny you will find it then.

fandango

oh boy the rich sh*tting on the poor. how awesome. ****ing douchebags

Franc

Heartbreaking. I can't believe how cruel this stunt was.

crazy christmas pie

despicable, hypocritical, selfish, spoiled bastard! Hope he knows what it feels like to be humiliated on the world stage in a real way. . . .hollywood hypocrites are disgusting. I bet they made themselves feel better by buying this guy his new outfit--note it's in black, so as not to show dirt as easily--considering it will worn for a while on the street without cleaning.

Ryan Dungey

i think if we should all give this man $5 to help him out. Someone give this man a job!! bless his heart

shedid

justin and jessica are two ass to mouth loving sick ass bitches. life can be a bitch. see you on the flip side. not suprised by this. S.I.C.K.

nighla howell

i swear i thought that was flava flav

Cheri

This is so very wrong, I wish there was some thing I could do for him. This is not funny

Kowny Krush

JT... yet another overblown, overrated, overpaid azzhole who's out of touch with reality.

Erica

You guys are just as bad for getting his interview....shaming him infront of more people than the wedding party AND not giving him a dime for it. At least the original person was decent enough to give him $40.00 and not let it be viral! Shame on TMZ!

rocky

be real people if he didnt want to do the video the $40 dollars which probably bought him a few meals or a blanket, but nonetheless helped. the video was borderline distasteful they didnt slam the homeless like they do on tv. itll all be ok everyone chill

Leonard

Timberlake and Biel are both pricks! I'm sure that they will deny any knowledge or involvement in what was obviously a really poor decision. Totally stupid move on their part to mock an innocent homeless person for their own amusement!

jade

Stop crying ant get a job then, get off the street put your begging hand back in your pocket and work loser. At lest u ate that night

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10