Katy Perry

Gives Barack Obama

Her Fashion Vote

10/25/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Katy Perry's Obama Ballot DressIf you are voting for Barack Obama then Katy Perry makes perfect fashion sense.

Wearing a white latex frock made to look like a ballot with Obama/Biden marked off, Katy performed at a rally for the President in Nevada on Wednesday night.

Katy -- who turns 28 today -- has voiced her support for Obama in the past.

Looks like Bill Clinton isn't the only prez that can leave his mark on a dress.

timmortonni

she is hot

DLO222

forgive her lord for she knows not what shes doin

Glenn

I see Biden but where is Ryan??? :)

USArmy

Typical liberal hollywood moron who can't articulate what Obama has done for this country in the last 4 years or what his plans are for the next 4 if reelected. She married Russel Brand so that will tell you how smart she is.

Proud2bBlack

That dress is too cute! I want one!

priceless

If she doesn't say she's for Obama her career goes down the toilet because the so-called "tolerant" left would totally take her down, make her the butt of all jokes and everything that they call cool now would be seen as so over. I hope it's part of the act. She's too intelligent.

ohmeowzer

well she sure as heck didn't change my vote , i voted romney. s

socalsifu

WTF Katy.. sweetie... first you marry a loser Russel Brand and then you go out with another loser John Mayer and now?? your supporting another loser Obama..Good thing your hot and you can sing good becuase really I like you, but I hate Obama. Katy pick winners for once, like Romney... not losers like Obama..Please, stop being so young and stuipid, Obamas a real loser.
You can still get an abortion if you want, you'll just have to pay for it yourself

socalsifu

Phatsub

FAIL!!

ruso

I'm still looking for the black box for Biden....maybe it's hidden under his name somewhere.

Marvin

Dumb C--t

ibjujub

I don't take advice from cokeheads,,not from singing ones or presidential ones.

ToxxicKissez

I can't believe Americans would actually want their country run by a mormon. That "religion" has joke written all over it.

KATHRYN

WHY DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN BOTHER WITH ALL THERE MONEY NOTHING THAT GOES ON IN THE COUNRY EFFECTS THEM WHAT SO EVER