Katy Perry

Gives Barack Obama

Her Fashion Vote

10/25/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Katy Perry's Obama Ballot DressIf you are voting for Barack Obama then Katy Perry makes perfect fashion sense.

Wearing a white latex frock made to look like a ballot with Obama/Biden marked off, Katy performed at a rally for the President in Nevada on Wednesday night.

Katy -- who turns 28 today -- has voiced her support for Obama in the past.

Looks like Bill Clinton isn't the only prez that can leave his mark on a dress.

doodoopapah

She married Russell Brand. That should tell you somehting about how smart she is.

Marvin

Mixing entertainment with politcs never works out for your income, hope somebody told this idiot that.

Maggie

Ever notice it's always the really screwed-up people that are the POTUS's most vocal supporters?

Latinprince27

I hate when certain celebrities feel the need to publicly broadcast their political opinions onto the masses. Hey Katy how about keeping your political opinions to yourself.

devilgirl

Oh, well since she's voting for Obama, let's all vote for Obama! I always look to celebrities when trying to decide who to vote for.

Before Laffnbear calls me names, if her dress was checked for Romney, I would have made the same post.

DaveT

In other breaking news, upon being asked *why* she supports Obama for reelection, Katy replied..."uuuuuuum......uuuuum....because....uuuuum....well.....he....."

Chris

Katy also picked Russell Brand; so there you go.

Machelle

I feel like
this lady
is one of
the top ten
creepiest
people in
Hollywood

Jan

Katie is not known for making good choices in men. Look who she chose to marry and now who she is dating.

Sierra

I love it! Very smart girl and beautiful!

Rachel

Another rich Celebrity out of touch with what really is going on in America. I am so sick and tired of them trying to push Obama on everybody. Makes me Love Clint Eastwood, more and more. Team Romeny!!!

Latinprince27

No thanks Katy, I vote for him four years ago and he has turned out to a horrible President. 23 million unemployed rising number of people on food stamps and when Obam took office gasoline was $1.89 gallon.

Scary

Yeah, I don't care how any celebrity is voting. I don't need anyone else to tell me how to think.

Scary

Logical

She lets John Mayer stick is diseased wee we in her and she begs for MORE! Yea, a real scholar she is.