Taylor Swift to Kennedy BF

We MIGHT Be Over ...

I'm Still Buying that House

10/25/2012 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025_taylor_swift_article_tmz
Taylor Swift
hasn't pulled the plug on her deal to buy a mansion next to the Kennedy compound in Massachusetts ... yet ... despite rumors she split from her Kennedy family boyfriend -- TMZ has learned.

A source connected with the real estate transaction tells us, the deal for the $4.5 million Hyannis Port home is still going full steam ahead ... and is currently scheduled to close in two weeks.

As we reported, Taylor plunked down the cash for the home -- located across the street from Ethel Kennedy -- in order to be closer to her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

Reports are now circulating the couple has called it quits -- but so far, that hasn't changed Taylor's real estate plans.

Still counts as an investment, right?

1019_taylor_swift_house_lau

Phishie from Philly

Here is the first verse of Taylor's new break up song:
I thought you were different different, but you're the same as every every one else in your family family.

RyGuy

I'm starting to think maybe she's the problem... not all these guys she sings about!

D-INCARNATION

If I give her the old flaming bag trick will she write a song about me ??????

LIsa

Did she consider renting a place? The way she goes through boyfriends...

Squatting Thunder

Just in time for Hurricane Sandy

TJ

Wow... this chick goes through boyfriends like I go through bottles of water.

tm8415

This girl has been with twice as many guys in the past two years than I have been with in my entire life. I am also almost 10 years older than her.

There is a difference between being young and having fun in life than being young and easy. Too bad her parents didn't teach her that.

GeniusMachine

She is cute. I'd like to stuff her with my hot, throbbing love.

newcastle

TMZ Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno

She's 22. How many people did you date, and break up with, when you were that age? My list is a heck of a lot longer than hers.

rrronin

There she goes again, running off the latest bf(?) with her neediness and who knows what else...must be tough being such a loser at her age...creepy little bimbo imo.

christy

my gawwwd! HOm many flipping "exes" does this twit have??????? Guess we will be punished with her next "hit" "Conrad You Suck". She is an idiot.

Tammy

This trick doesn't have issues: SHE HAS SUBSCRIPTIONS!!

phil

The split was inevitable..Conner Kennedy is only 18, he is still playing the field. It was also reported Taylor Swift was caught getting chummy with ex, Connors cousin Patrick Swarznegger..My only concern now is for poor Connor. You know theres a song being written about him, LOL..and you bet its gonna be a hit ...Taylor Swift is a hot mess...

Mumra the Ever Living

I guess this psychopathic little knut is now going to write an entire album about how she was dissed by the Kennedy's.