Taylor Swift to Kennedy BF

We MIGHT Be Over ...

I'm Still Buying that House

10/25/2012 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1025_taylor_swift_article_tmz
Taylor Swift
hasn't pulled the plug on her deal to buy a mansion next to the Kennedy compound in Massachusetts ... yet ... despite rumors she split from her Kennedy family boyfriend -- TMZ has learned.

A source connected with the real estate transaction tells us, the deal for the $4.5 million Hyannis Port home is still going full steam ahead ... and is currently scheduled to close in two weeks.

As we reported, Taylor plunked down the cash for the home -- located across the street from Ethel Kennedy -- in order to be closer to her 18-year-old boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

Reports are now circulating the couple has called it quits -- but so far, that hasn't changed Taylor's real estate plans.

Still counts as an investment, right?

1019_taylor_swift_house_lau

ceeli

oh i think she's just keeping this tasty little morsel in her hip pocket for when he gets a few more years on him.

FromtheRight

Taylor's latest lyrics:

I am so hot and you were so not.
I’m going full steam ahead while your steam is dead
I’m going to close and I’m trashin’ your rose.
You had your chance, now you get no more than my glance.

CorkiDeCat

She didn't buy because of boyfriends location. She is rich and who wouldn't want a mansion there? Dah!

Caddtsrx3

There's something not normal about this ditzy blond

hunter

Being linked with Mayer, Gyllenhall, and others, is she just a tease or an open-trench?

Gretel

Taylor is getting more and more weird. That house is one of the first celeb type houses that looks like it could be a home. I'd buy it, and I', not even a big Kennedy fan.

Fallopia Lopez

Something's gotta be wrong with this girl. She should go back to the gay werewolf.

mikeyj67

Good God her box must stink. or they leave because she is a complete psycho.

Awesome

Does anyone have a count on how many "song titles" ( BF) this whore has had. She is unbelievable. She is nothing but a piece of used up pu-$$-y. A man will have to tie a 4x4 to his waist now just to keep from falling in.

SheisHot

She goes through men like I go through underwear. My guess is they don't stick around because she is a dead fish in the sack.

What a waste of a decent little body!

latestdiets.net

great. in a year or two she will telling her fans, "this next song is about a time I got out of a bad relationship. we were together about two weeks and I bought a mansion down the street. i don't like to kiss and tell, ya all know dat. my heart was broken and i needed to write this song. it's called "the empty mansion". I was gonna name it "****, i bought another house" but the record company said it didn't sound radio friendly and might turn off my retarded fans. not you fans, but the retarded one, ya know?

TheDevilsReject

I wish she was my girl, i'd take her dumbaz for everything I could!!!!

phil

Taylor Swift as pretty as she is, just cant seem to keep a man/bf. She obviously has issues...poor Conner, I cant wait to hear Taylors next big hit "DEAR CONNER"...LOLL..

USArmy

Good! I'm glad she has left him. Any woman who dates a Kennedy should have her head examined.

TNT

So sick of her pretend innocent persona she portrays when she gets interviewed. She always pretends to be so sweet and naive. It's so annoying. She is so fake. Go write another bitter breakup song. Hey Swift have you ever thought that YOU were the reason why all these guys dumped your ass? I'm sure you will go with the next guy that gives you a lame compliment.