Jessica Simpson's Dad

Out and About

with Fab New Look

10/26/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

10026_joe_simpson_launch_v2Just days after news broke of the demise of his marriage, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson's newly single father Joe Simpson was spotted out in L.A. on Thursday sporting a much more, er, youthful look.

Doing his best Ellen DeGeneres impersonation, the 54-year-old rocked blonder highlighted locks, a fitted yellow sweater, black skinny jeans and matchy matchy spiffy kicks.

As TMZ reported, Joe's wife Tina Simpson filed for divorce last month -- after being legally hitched for 34 years -- claiming their marriage has become "insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

Hopefully, Joe can rebound with someone more to his liking.

jade

He needs too realize he's acting and getting old,your making yourself look like an ass hole by looking ss young as ur girls,also word is that he used jessicas $$$ And credit cards too the Max and she put a stop on it,GRANDPA NEEDS TOO GET A REAL JOB AND LAY OFF USING HIS KIDS MONEY!!! ‘

Lindy

Poor Jessica..

seamus

I didn't think this man could get any creepier, but I was wrong. Gay or straight he is disgusting. I have a strong desire to take a shower after looking at Joe. Yuck.

Pookie

Dayam. I feel for Ash, Jess & Tina. Nothing wrong with being gay but this man has wasted 35 years of Tina's life. Tina had to have seen some signs or maybe she just choose to ignore it. As for his kids, nothing wrong with being gay but I personally would be very upset if this were my dad. No wonder this guy went off the rails about Jessica's breasts...he thought that's what hetero guys do....he has no idea how to behave as a hetero because he's homo.

lili

Hmmm very odd. Wonder if his meddling in Jessica's first marriage to Nick Lachey had anything to do with his own attraction issues? Probably jealous that jess was with Nick the whole time, gross.

Bill

He looks gay ......

sara

I think harvey just found his boy toy lmao..come on harvey you know you wanna hit it... :)

dvia

Yup! He's gay alright! But with this look he is giving gays a bad name!

Vernon P. Alarcon

11. Look'n like an alcoholic gay man cruisin' for a twink. He'd be a good wingman for Herve "I'm Gay" Levin @ the bars....

meme

a pic of his young boyfriend on the d-listed.com

Tracker

test

Mom of Five

FAB NEW LOOK???????

Did someone change the meaning of FAB?

This guy looks ridiculous.

jasper

looks like a monkey got bleached

seamus

That's who he looks like -Lurch from the Addams Family-that is if Lurch was a gay man.

ElisabethIsDisgusting

I did not see that coming. My gaydar is broken.