Jessica Simpson's Dad

Out and About

with Fab New Look

10/26/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
EXCLUSIVE

10026_joe_simpson_launch_v2Just days after news broke of the demise of his marriage, Jessica and Ashlee Simpson's newly single father Joe Simpson was spotted out in L.A. on Thursday sporting a much more, er, youthful look.

Doing his best Ellen DeGeneres impersonation, the 54-year-old rocked blonder highlighted locks, a fitted yellow sweater, black skinny jeans and matchy matchy spiffy kicks.

As TMZ reported, Joe's wife Tina Simpson filed for divorce last month -- after being legally hitched for 34 years -- claiming their marriage has become "insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

Hopefully, Joe can rebound with someone more to his liking.

Regina

And here all this time I thought he had the hots for his own daughter. He commented on her boobs all the time. I would have never seen this coming though. I always did think he was creepy. LA TOTALLY got to him. Now he looks gayer than the gayest gay man.

WhyNot

One of those times the 'before' pictures look better. I totally get that ending a long term marriage is stressful and always results in weight loss, but he looks like he needs a Mr. T starter kit ( chains and bling) to complete his mid-life crisis makeover. Leather jacket and 2-seater sports car to follow!

Lisa

I really don/'t get this. Isn't he a pastor? And he was married for 34 years. Don't get this at all.

Mandy

OMG! That doesn't even look like the same man!

Joan K

That is a mid-life crisis if I ever saw one, he looks weird

Franci

There is nothing wrong with being gay, but when you marry someone of the opposite sex to use them as a beard, you ruin their life. I thought they were BORN that way. Apparently they want their cake and eat it too. Poor gay people can't figure themselves out.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

He is thin and he is neat! Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Jay Jay

Justin Bieber in 30 years

Dan

Good Lord.... this is either a bad twist on mid-life crisis, or Joe is playing with another team now.

ACE DEUCEY

On the plus side, now he can get a free new wardrobe from Jessica's clothing line.

GeminiDream

Glad to see he's finally out of the closet!!

Bitch please

Gay power!!!

Tutti Frooooty

Yeah I think hes gay! Still ever so creepy and probably lost all that weight by snorting coke. Hollywood trash!!

Bitch please

Now its Ashley Simpsons turn to come out.

campy

At first glance I thought I was looking at a photo of Ellen DeGeneres.