Rod Stewart

Calls BS on 'Stomach

Full of Semen' Story

10/26/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rod Stewart says he doesn't have a taste for gay male sailors ... and NEVER had his stomach pumped after a wild night out with a bunch of sea men in San Diego ... despite the decades-old rumor.

Stewart opened up about the situation on Katie Couric's show -- when she asked him straight up if there was any truth to the X-rated story that's been circulating since the '80s.

Rod explained, "I used to have this guy work for me, he was a gay publicist ... I had to fire him because he did something terrible, which I won’t go into. He wanted revenge so he started this rumor about me, and it was horrible because my kids were at school. So that is definitely not true.”

He added, "I'm as heterosexual as they come."

Stewart goes into more detail about the story in his new book,"Rod: The Autobiography" -- in which he writes:

"I have never orally pleasured even a solitary sailor, let alone a ship's worth in one evening. And I have never had my stomach pumped, either of naval-issue semen or of any other kind of semen."

And now you know.

lookItsMegRyan

I have a gallon if the fridge right now. Just waiting 'til after dinner.

MrHarrybawls2010

Stewart later admitted in the same interview he uses his boyfriend's semen to hold his hair up like that.

Physical Graffiti

That story has been circulating since the 70s...I know, I was around then..I can't believe she brought that up!

Bill Leslie

nice to see that Katie is doing that hard hitting journalism she's so famous for and that makes real changes and contributions to the world

Ivan in Phoenix

I guess Harvey won't be dressing up as Rod Stewart before heading out at night anymore. Hope they broke the news to him easy. Just wouldn't be the same fantasy anymore...

Jon

So he is saying that he has never completed this task in "one evening" sounds like a weekend job, but I gotta call pam anderson and get her time line on this

robvale

He didnt deny blowing anyone OTHer dudes other than sailors, so that is a non-denial denial....

Andrew Genius

Does that mean we cant call him "*** Belly" anymore?

Toilethead

Hey rod! The 70s called. They want their crappy haircut back.

palermo

Vomit

Dan

I remember hearing that back in the 80's. I wasn't a fan of Rod and didn't really care what he did. Later on he married Rachael Hunter and I heard the story again. I thought, well, I'd do it to marry a super model. LOL!!

Now, if this had been about Freddie Mercury it might have been believable. Don't get me wrong, Freddie was awesome and a one of the very few true "performers" in rock, but c'mon, if you had heard this rumor about him you would have thought "ya I can believe it".

Canadasux

Leave it to TMZ to make this a story. It probably wouldn't have made it on TMZ, if the site couldn't print every thing - even if it is a medically correct term.

defref

I used to admire America, now I grieve for it.

TheMachine1

It was a pack of dogs he pleasured according to the rumor I heard as a kid in the 80's.

Spicy mag

Haha rod is the best. He's straight dammit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments