Rod Stewart

Calls BS on 'Stomach

Full of Semen' Story

10/26/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rod Stewart says he doesn't have a taste for gay male sailors ... and NEVER had his stomach pumped after a wild night out with a bunch of sea men in San Diego ... despite the decades-old rumor.

Stewart opened up about the situation on Katie Couric's show -- when she asked him straight up if there was any truth to the X-rated story that's been circulating since the '80s.

Rod explained, "I used to have this guy work for me, he was a gay publicist ... I had to fire him because he did something terrible, which I won’t go into. He wanted revenge so he started this rumor about me, and it was horrible because my kids were at school. So that is definitely not true.”

He added, "I'm as heterosexual as they come."

Stewart goes into more detail about the story in his new book,"Rod: The Autobiography" -- in which he writes:

"I have never orally pleasured even a solitary sailor, let alone a ship's worth in one evening. And I have never had my stomach pumped, either of naval-issue semen or of any other kind of semen."

And now you know.

Cheetara

LOL I think I was a teenager when this story first came out...why are they bringing this back up?

Elle

Now will someone ask Gere about the gerbil?

Fibb

Rod Likes the ROD, *** on ROD, who do you think your fooling...

BrightEyes

Trust Katie Couric to ask such tasteless questions.
And she wonders why her ratings are in the toilet.

LAPartyMcSage

Someone goofed on this story. The old Hollywood rumor is that it was horse spunk, not seamen semen.

chichifrogslegs

no smoke without fire.

Sophiecat

Oh, good grief, we've been hearing this one for years, and really - who gives a ****?

"Stomach full of semen", I heard that one back in the late '70's, early '80's, and even then we knew it was the kind of National Enquirer-type of thing they throw out there just to sell copy, exactly like this website does now.

There is nothing new under the sun.

LAPartyMcSage

For the record, the old rumor is about horse semen. And the idea that this detail was left out makes you wonder. Especially since Scotsmen who dress in kilts and eat roadkill are well known for their wild outdoors shena****ns.

Nasious Cordova

My favorite part of all this is the direct quote from Rod's autobiography. I'd like to see that quote on the back cover of the book.

Rock on, Mr. Stewart, rock on.

August

Well, there you have it...straight from the horse's mouth...IT'S TRUE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4