Britney Spears' Ex-Nanny

Jamie Spears NEVER

Attacked Sam Lutfi

10/27/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102612_bitney_nanny_leah_2_launch
Jamie Spears
never laid a finger on Sam Lutfi's solar plex, despite Lutfi's testimony that Britney's daddy punched him in the chest and threatened to kill him -- so says Britney's ex-nanny Leah Frand.

Frand tells us Lutfi's claims are utter BS.

Frand says she should know, because she worked for Britney for 6 months in 2007 -- at the height of Brit's crazy period, around the time she was 5150'd and sent to UCLA Medical Center.

Check out what she says, and judge for yourself.

Michael

Too bad. I'd pay $9.95 to see Jamie Spears beat the holy bejeezus out of that piece of crap Sam Lutfi.

Carl

Dark Crystal was a good movie but I always thought they used puppets until now.

lanie

I have no doubt that Lufti is a grifter and hustler.. and I really don't believe a word he says.. I think he's pissed he got locked out of Britney's life and he's seeking revenge.. Whether this gal is being 100% truthful is anyone's guess.. but I think Lufti is a cretin and his lawsuit is for the birds..

kendra bethune

i seepat a from the huffington post thinks i'm playing i'm not the abc news has my memoradom journal where i spelled it out with my marlyin monroe shirt picture in the beginng or bop has it either one are good sources where i said let's pretend derek jeter stabbed me ahhh i'm dead no the journal and you brought it up you see alex rodquiez saw my will how would you react i'm alive i did'nt die

Spicy mag

I'd bang the elf out of her.

kendra bethune

no no i'm dead let's pretend hans is alex rodquiez's pet he saw my will and did right i'm dead keep in mind just asking cause i like bad romance song lady gaga lady gaga got my child hood home

Andrea

Woof! All I see is a giant schnoz n forehead

Kris Jenner and Kim K = money hungry plastic sellouts.

bull****. this chick isnt credible.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2