Lil Wayne

'I'm Good'

After Double Seizure

10/27/2012 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1027-lil-wayne-tweet-articleLil Wayne says he's all good ... despite suffering from two seizures in the past few days which left him hospitalized until yesterday evening.

Wayne tweeted just moments ago, "Thanx for all the prayers! I am good."

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne made an emergency landing over Texas in his private plane Thursday after we're told he suffered a seizure mid-flight and was admitted to the hospital. Then, on Friday his plane made another emergency landing over Louisiana after he suffered a second seizure.

He was released from the Oschner Medical Center in Kenner, LA Friday afternoon (below).

1026_lil_wayne_tmz_med_article_5

OH NO!

Still a douce.

Poopey Poopstein

Prayers? I "pray" for a stroke next time next for this thug.

BW

I agree, I always good after having a couple seizures too. Wanna have a
couple more? Come on, lets go.

I Draw Muhammad

Why all the hate on this guy? I admit I have heard maybe two of his "Songs" is that what they call them in this genre? And it isn't my taste but why would anyone wish a seizure on anyone it is no easy thing believe it.
I assume he is an afficionado of the good herb..It works for me I have been seizure free for 14 years.

TweetyBird

The hole ya'll dig fah lil wayne is the hole that YOU will fall in!
Ya'll mad cuz Lil Wayne got girls and money and ya'll niqqas broke!!

TweetyBird

STOP HATING ON LIL WAYNE!!! YALL MAD CUZ SHE GOT MONEY AND YALL *****S ARE BROKE AND HOMELESS.YALL JEALOUS!!

Kabala

Did he get some bad nuts on the plane?

M'

WHO CARES ???????????

If sense were common everyone would have it.

At least it got him to shut up for a little while.

cocoapuff

Good Luck Weezy !

Deadpool23

Hopefully it made him sterile so he can stop getting every hoodrat chickenhead pregnant.

MIZIT4

Look Baby Boy, now that you know you have a medical problem, get your baby-making machine in order and stop getting so many tats. Your body will be so covered the medical staff will not be able to see your true color. This is important should you become cyanotic, paled or ashened. You have done your share of world population, so chill, take care of your children, and enjoy life.

cocoapuff

The closest person to resemble the ways of Jesus is Obama not Romnesia. Good Luck Weezy ! VOTE SMART

TEAM OBAMA

lookItsMegRyan

I don't doubt it was something to do with alcohol or drugs but I do have a few friends with epilepsy that's normally under control but acts up when flying.

billybob