Russell Brand

SUED

Allegedly Hit a Pedestrian

10/29/2012 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1029-russel-brand-tmz-2Russell Brand just got sued by a pedestrian who claims the actor drove into him earlier this year in Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ obtained a copy of the lawsuit filed today in LA County Superior Court -- and according to the documents ... Brand was driving "negligently" when he collided with the plaintiff, Victor Sneed, back in January.

In the docs, Sneed claims he was a pedestrian, and suffered personal injury, property damage ... and incurred hospital bills as a result of the accident.

The suit does not detail Sneed's alleged injuries, but he does claim he lost wages after the accident.

Sneed is suing for more than 25k.

We've reached out to Brand for comment. So far, no word back.

Katmc.

I love Russell Brand, I think he is so funny, but he has to pay.

Northerngirl41

It's so weird and I try not to be mean but WTF is up with the fascination? He is gross when he speaks and a very dry drunk. He is not even remotely attractive as asexual person...I just don't get it.

Reg

Sneed, sounds like a character from a Dr. Seuss book.
Brand should be sued for looking like a dishevelled pig.

Josie

how much you wanna bet he was doing something with his cell phone...this type of accident is getting more and more common because people don't want to put down their phones and pay attention to the road

kerrybabyxx

I can't imagine katy perry or or anyone wanting to sleep with this troll...

BlindWillie

He just learned to drive about a year ago. Imagine being 36 and not knowing how to drive. . . as ****y as he is!

OH NO!

That pedestrian should get checked out for Herpes.

Kelly

25K is peanuts. I would write a check and be rid Victor if I were Russell Brand.

MrHarrybawls2010

Russell Brand:

UGLY: check
UNTALENTED: check
CHEATER: check
NEVER BATHES: check
DRUG ADDICT: check

If you are a woman and find anything remotely appealing about this slimy toad, go see a good psychiatrist asap.

awesomewave

Isn't that one of the guys from Timberlake's wedding video nasty?

Tammy

Is there a police report, TMZ? Because he can't prove anything against Russell without a report.

Meanie

Filthy, greasy, POS. His 15 mins were up a long time ago. Find a shower!

Samm

...sorry, the pedestrian was hit in January and he is waiting until October to sue? *confused expression*

binghunter

Hey! I visit your site regularly, but your blog doesn’t load in IE8. Why do I get a timeout after a while? Wholesale Snapback Gracias. Barabara