Cee Lo

Accused of Sexual Battery

Singer Calls BS

10/31/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_ceelo_tmz_2
Cee Lo Green is the target of an LAPD sexual battery investigation, TMZ has learned ... but  the singer is adamant he did NOTHING wrong.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... a woman recently filed a police report with the LAPD, accusing "The Voice" judge -- real name Thomas DeCarlo Callaway -- of a sexual assault.

Our sources say detectives have already visited a restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles in connection with the case and questioned several employees, including the manager.   We do not know if the alleged incident occurred at the restaurant.

The LAPD is mum on the identity of the alleged victim, when and where the incident allegedly occurred, and what Cee Lo allegedly did.

Cee Lo tells TMZ he categorically denies ANY wrongdoing. In fact, the singer says he hasn't been to the restaurant in question in 3 months ... and insists, "Nothing ever happened there or anywhere else."

We also spoke with a source who is constantly with Cee Lo ... who tells us, "I have never seen Cee Lo act in a physical way toward anybody."

The investigation is in its infancy ... no charges have been filed and the case has not been referred to prosecutors.

Johnnyeyez

I love how the police have no problem putting his name out there but are "mum" on the identity of the "victim." I call bull s h i t on that!

Soetoro

I wonder what the dude's name is who he attacked.

Susan62509

Police need to interview Cee Lo's pink parrot to see if it will tweet the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

zombie

I guess the change in his pocket wasn't enough.

Lori

The comments he makes to the girls/women on The Voice make me feel like I need to take a shower sometimes. It's so sad that they just have to stand there and smile about it since all of the cameras are on them and they don't want to offend him. I wouldn't be surprised one bit to hear that he inappropriately touches people within arms reach. I wonder what the actual accusations are. He's completely creepy.

myopinion

This story is false! Why would a gay man hit on a woman! So many people are lying sueing for money.SMH

Abe

I think Cee Lo is guilty. Book 'em, Dano.

Dr.Phil of Crap

Just watch him on The Voice and you can tell he's a pervert.

Joann

I'm sorry, I know many people like him, but I'm very good at reading people and he has always given me intense cr _eap vibes. I have no clue if he did what he's being accused of or not. I strongly believe in innocent until proven guilty, I'm just sharing what I see when I see this man that butchered the song Imagine on New Years Eve. When I hear his 7Up commercial I change the radio station and if I were the type of person that watched TV shows, I'd never watch anything with him in it.

Edwood

Can someone tell me why this fat fu

PC

I do sure hope the alleged victim is not exaggerating a consensual encounter or blatantly lying. There are so many REAL sexual battery victims who are afraid to come forward in fear of the backlash they will receive because of the stigma caused by those who falsely accuse.

Joey

Isn't Mr Gator Arms gay?

cocoapuff

This cannot be true.

That's why I am voting for Mr. Obama.
There are too many lies out there.

LCS27

Yeah, Right!! Cee-Lo in a restaurant wouldn't attack anything but the food.

Sandra

I'm a Celo supporter and suggest it's way too early to judge this situation!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments