Donnie Wahlberg

Hurricane Sandy

FLOODED My Entire Apt

10/30/2012 7:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

103012_wahlberg_house

Donnie Wahlberg
's cereal bowl was floating across his kitchen last night ... after his apartment flooded due to Hurricane Sandy ... and he documented the entire situation on camera.

Wahlberg shot footage of himself sloshing his way through his flooded apartment ... a situation that became very common across the East Coast yesterday.

The New Kids on the Block member tweeted, "My entire building is under a foot of water. Awesome neighbors all banding together to help each other! Stay safe!"

A short time later, Wahlberg posted an update -- "Safe & Sound on Higher Ground! Don't worry about me. Material things are meaningless. Check in with those you know in the storm!"

Currently, an estimated 7 million people are still without electricity ... 168 people are stranded throughout NYC ... and at least 16 people have died as a result of Hurricane Sandy.

billybob

I assume that if Mark was there, he would have fought the Hurricane bare-handed and nothing bad would ever had happened...

anonymous

that video showed nothing. LAME!!! I live in the northeast and we were hit with high winds and a ton of rain. I feel for the people on the coast.

Barbara

But wait...can't be true cuz Mz LINDSAY said the storm was no big deal

HB Blonde

was that Anthony Bourdain with him??

Allison

poor people so sad :(

Lena

Sorry Donny.
But I gotta say...I'm hoping that Sandy has rid us of ALL the Jersey Shore idiots. No more oompah loompah
no more heat miser haired twit with washboard abs. No moe velour suited people.

texaschickeee

Sandy was BARELY a cat1 and winds were not even 100. I lived through Ike, Alicia (83) and others. I grew up on the gulf coast. Now maybe you snobby yankees will have a more thought before saying stupid stuff when we are flooded and with out power.
P*SSIES.

Steve

Who's Donnie Walberg?!?

Prickle

Donnie D's on the back up.
F-F-Feel the Vibration.

VenomPsycho

People who take video in portrait view are the worst.

Observer999

Donnie Wahlberg... a New Kid on the Block. Well, yes, technically... but he's also the star of "Blue Bloods" on CBS and has been for 3 years now. But I guess TMZ doesn't know anything about shows like that since Honey Boo Boo and the Kardashians take up all their available brain space

Carl

I remember the days when Donnie was the bigger star both musically and in terms of acting. Now he probably has to hit Mark up for loans.

the real diva

i'm glad he is safe. he is a awesome man. i met hin and am a huge fan.my thoughts and prayers go out to people affected by hurricane sandy.

Lynn317

Uh... Wouldn't the time have already lapsed for this lawsuit in regard to the Statute of limitations?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2