Kelsey Grammer's Baby

PASSED OUT

at Playboy Mansion Party

10/30/2012 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kelsey Grammer's Baby at the Playboy mansion

Kelsey Grammer's 3-month-old daughter was surrounded by hot chicks, booze ... and velvet ... at the Playboy Mansion Halloween party -- and TMZ has the pic to prove it.

We broke the story ... Kelsey brought baby Faith to the annual bash this weekend ... where she slept in her tiny car seat well past midnight while music BLARED and drunk people stumbled by.

In the pic, obtained by TMZ ... Faith is being monitored by an unknown hot chick -- who appears to be drinking -- with some empty and half-empty cups right next to the baby. It's unclear if the woman is by herself or with other people.

A source close to Kelsey tells us ... the actor doesn't feel he did anything wrong ... insisting Faith was safely cared for during the party and was never in harm's way.

So, we gotta ask ...

1030_whos_daddy_footer

mocha2009

There is something seriously wrong with Kelsey Grammar. Where in the heck was his new bride?

Jodi

Where was his wife? Any man who takes a 3 month old to the playboy mansion to an adult party with loud music is not fit to be a father. His priorities are screwed up.

I hope the baby's eardrums are not messed up because of his stupidity. Someone at the party should have called CPS on this fool.

jax

Way to parent. Idiot.

Jannie

I understand him being stupid and saying: "Honey, can I take our NEWBORN baby to my next corporate party, where there will be drinking, smoking, loud music, probably random public sex and a very old pervert in pj's?". I mean, you know... men... What I don't f.u.c.k.i.n.g get is... WHERE THE HELL IS THIS CHILD'S MOM?

delerious

I had a picture taken next to a can of beer and a bottle of vodka, I must have been drunk too! Idiots... The baby is fine, if everyone could mind their own kids instead of pointing fingers at others that may be a better story today!

Kim

Uhm, hello? Child services? Are you fckng kidding me? Loud music, alcohol, he's not even watching her, late into the night, at the Playboy Mansion? He's a fckng idiot. His politics told me everything i needed to know about him but this is unbelievable. Someone call child services!

cindyloo

WTF were he and his wife thinking? Get a babysitter! I think even Octo'mom' would get a sitter.

Laura

What a colossal fumducker this guy has become.

mamajj

WHY???? A Playboy party is no place for a baby. I am sure they have a nanny. Should have left the baby home. Really really stupid move.

Zahira

Isn't this guy rich? Doesn't he have enough money to hire a babysitter?!?!! What an ass!!

Jordan

what is Kelsey Grammer trying to do get his kid an audition 18 years from now?

Tammy

Well, of course, Kelsey wouldn't think there's anything with with his actions!! He's a dumba$$, afterall.

Jordan

with stunts like this i can see why Camille fought Kelsey for sole custody of there kids.

Lady Scarlett

That is the same as taking your baby to a nightclub...he needs to be investigated for this...he can afford to have a babysitter or a nanny watch her or at least put her up in one of the many bedrooms upstairs away from the noise and drunk people...seriously, where is CPS?????

myopinion

Who know how long he was there with the baby?Maybe he came for a short period of time because he had the baby! Who knows the truth!