Kelsey Grammer

We Took Baby to Hef's Party

'CAUSE WE COULDN'T FIND A SITTER

10/30/2012 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_kelsey_grammer_article_tmz
Kelsey Grammer tells TMZ ... the reason he took his 3-month-old daughter to a raging Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion Saturday night is because he just couldn't find a good babysitter.

Kelsey just sent us a statement ... explaining, "Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us."

We posted a photo of baby Faith sleeping in the VIP area at the party -- we're told the Grammers partied past midnight.

But Kelsey insists he and Kayte took proper precautions ... saying, "The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

He adds, "We love our child. Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh)."

Kelsey ended his statement with a rhyme ... "The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

chichifrogslegs

what a lame excuse. something tells me that with their kind of money they could afford a trustworthy sitter if they wanted. he is way to old to not know better than taking your infant to a playboy mansion party.

milly5

NO Grammer not ALL eyes are blue, you nazis freak..

Gretel

How stupid do you think we are Kelsey?

Tara

You should have kept your old ass home. You put your child in an unhealthy environment because you're selfish. Which is apparent to everyone you cheating pervert. Im sure the only reason why your 31 year old wife went is because she knows you cant be trusted.

Trip

This is another dumb knotch on this creeps belt. That his wife agreed with this is mindboggling....Stay Home Next Time!!!!

muffey

As the parent of two professional children including a Harvard trained physician, my answer to this idiot and his wife claiming they could not find a sitter, is STAY HOME WITH YOUR INFANT. He is no spring chicken and should act his age. I never liked him and this makes me sick.

RunzWithScissors

Do you know how many parties I could have gone to after having both of my children? A lot. Especially because I was so young. You know how many I went to? None. I mean is it the most terrible thing in the world....of course not. It's just selfish parenting. I'm not a perfect parent by any means but wow, these people make me seem like mother of the ****ing year :)

Uh

Yeah. you love your baby, but not enough to miss a party. One foot in the grave and you still don't how to prioritize your values...

Nicole Green

Up his! Seriously. This man is a raging hard-on.

fonzie

****adoodle f'ing doo to you too. Kelsey, grow up. It's not cute.

Addie

Stay home like responsible parents are supposed to do......

karri

straighten up your sorry ass. Just pathetic.

liquidbabydoll

Come on Kelsey,you've been thru so much,like married to that vampire for over a decade . You know better. Drunken fame seeking hoes can be dangerous around an infant. Good luck on this new wife. I'm sure she does have some genuine love for you but my bet is she's just another fame seeking bitch also. poor Kelsey, stop being used. Live life happy & true

marymac

Covering the baby's ears doesn't protect them so he's already permanently damaged her hearing. Good Lord keep that child away from this selfish braind-dead maggot sperm donor

Darla walsh

What the parents are not taking into consideration is the babies immune system. Babies should not be near that many people till their system gets stronger.