Kelsey Grammer

We Took Baby to Hef's Party

'CAUSE WE COULDN'T FIND A SITTER

10/30/2012 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1030_kelsey_grammer_article_tmz
Kelsey Grammer tells TMZ ... the reason he took his 3-month-old daughter to a raging Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion Saturday night is because he just couldn't find a good babysitter.

Kelsey just sent us a statement ... explaining, "Kayte is breast-feeding and we do not have a nanny or a trusted baby-sitter at this time, so Faith goes everywhere with us."

We posted a photo of baby Faith sleeping in the VIP area at the party -- we're told the Grammers partied past midnight.

But Kelsey insists he and Kayte took proper precautions ... saying, "The baby slept as her ears were covered the entire time and we left shortly after midnight."

He adds, "We love our child. Kayte is my wife and lady love (who is 31 and goes by the name Kayte Grammer, by the way, not Walsh)."

Kelsey ended his statement with a rhyme ... "The world is round. All our eyes are blue. Happy Halloween and Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ashley

Normal parents would have just stayed home if they couldn't find a sitter...oh and I am tired of hearing about him and him gushing about his wife for the year Kayte.

Mel

So basically he is one step closer to the looney bin....

Amalia

If the baby wasn't in danger and was getting sleep ! Then not that serious . People like to take things to far ! I don't trust anyone with my child either in fact I've never left her in the whole 3 yrs ! So I get where he's coming from ! Trust no one with your child these days ..

Shasmith

I thought he didn't like girl kids. Didn't he want custody of his son only, from Camille, whose name he won't even say. Whatsamatter, got the wrong wife?

KayInSA

Kelsey is crazy and Kayte is mentally retarded for doing something that stupid. I hope CPS investigates them.

your own luck

A logical person who think that taking a baby to a Playboy Mansion Party would be more than inappropriate. Kelsey, your needs should not come before your child's.

OH NO!

I'm sure the baby was frustrated. All those fake boobies, and no milk in sight!

Holly

If you can't find a baby sitter.... STAY HOME! Priorities people, priorities!!!

buckwheat

---What kind of a person would bring a new born to a playboy mansion party?
Rich trailer trash

Caddtsrx3

I think we r starting to see the downward fall of this man. Idiot !!!

rd

bad dad sorry dad u suck
should have stayed home like a good dad

Jeanne Tutt

omg no one in the whole state could babysit? I agree good parents woulda not gone to the party and put their child first.

Cheryl A.

Geez Dumbass, when I couldn't find a sitter we stayed home. DUH. What is so great about a party when you have a miracle in your own home? You suck.

Guest 2012

Here is a news flash IDIOT!! STAY HOME! No way you can put a positive spin on it.

Athina

Much ado about nothing. As a kid I went to huge Ukrainian weddings with my parents. Lots of noise and booze. Big deal. I slept under a pile of coats when I got tired.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments