Dina Lohan's Neighborhood

Ravaged

By Hurricane Sandy

10/31/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM2
Karma's a windy, rainy bitch -- just two days after Lindsay Lohan tweeted a message minimizing Hurricane Sandy ... the tropical storm ripped through her mother's Long Island neighborhood, leaving behind a trail of destruction.

TMZ has obtained a photo of the havoc Sandy wreaked on Dina's NY neighborhood Tuesday -- showing freakin' BOATS the storm dumped on people's lawns.

It's pretty ironic, considering Lindsay's tweet on Sunday about Hurricane "Sally" -- when she wrote, "WHY is everyone in SUCH a panic about hurricane (i'm calling it Sally)..? Stop projecting negativity!"

Turns out people were panicking for a reason -- in fact, Dina tells TMZ, a tree was uprooted on her own property and ripped a gash through her roof on its way down ... before landing over the family pool.

1031_LILO_HOUSE_WM
Dina says she was at home with her kids Cody and Ali when the storm hit. Lindsay and Michael Jr. were stranded in Manhattan because of bridge and tunnel closures, but are expected home shortly.

Thankfully, everyone is okay. The lesson: don't mess with Mother Nature.

Andyconda

does anyone know what tenement she is dying in?

Its Nikki Bitches

Bright as a Nazi Lampshade
by Ryan O’Connell

I’ve seen Lindsay Lohan exactly three times, like a magic spell. Twice was at the Chateau Marmont, natch, and another time was at La Scala in Beverly Hills. I sat at a table next to her and Samantha Ronson and it was hilarious only because Samantha and I were wearing the same outfit.

All three IRL encounters were unremarkable. She didn’t offer me coke or steal money from me or try to run me over with her car. My best friend Carey, however, has another story.This gossip appears in TNI for Vol., available now – subscribe for $2

Somehow Carey got Lindsay’s cell number. I assume at a certain time, they were just handing that **** out at Marquee or something. So being a little prankster and diehard LiLo fan, Carey started texting Lindsay, asking her to meet up and rage at various locations. To her surprise, Lindsay actually responded.

While at Coachella, Carey texted her something like “What’s up, BB?” and Lindsay responded, “I’m @ jeremy scotts” and then proceeded to give her the full address of the party. Gee, when complete strangers text me asking for my whereabouts, I usually don’t send them a drop pin, but whatever! I guess LiLo gets so excited whenever her phone vibrates that she just can’t help herself.

So Carey rolls up to Jeremy Scott’s with an entourage and at first the security is like, “LOL, no, you’re not getting in!” but then Carey shows them the text exchange with Lindsay and they’re immediately granted access. Inside, Lindsay is running around the pool area in a pink sequin top with a white Chrome Hearts zip-up hoodie over it, a black miniskirt, and super-high pumps. She’s wasted, in that alleged way, and surrounded by a gaggle of gay men. Carey tries to discreetly snap a photo, thinking Lindsay’s so drunk she won’t notice the flash.

But Lindsay is never so drunk she doesn’t notice the flash.

She sees the camera, covers her face, and yells, “ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED?” Speechless, Carey stands there like a queer in headlights until the Lohantourage storms away.

Later, I asked Carey if she felt embarrassed. She said if anyone else had asked her if she was “****ing retarded” at a Jeremy Scott party, she’d still be in a shame spiral. But from Lohan, it just felt, she said, amazing.

***

What a Trash, to Annihilate Each Decade
by Alison-Violet Mount

I was poolside at the Roosevelt Hotel for a young Hollywood party, surrounded everywhere by girls the size of Happy Meal toys. Pools as venues is something I’ve gotten used to, going to parties in L.A. and Miami, yet do not enjoy. There should be bridges, or raftsmen able to take you across, when you need to be on the other side.

Luckily for me, Lindsay was on my side of the pool. She teetered on white pleather comma of a chaise beside me. Her long blonde locks I describe as hay, with respect to her hair team; it seemed made to insulate her fragile shell.

When we made eye contact, I was close enough to her face to see that her lipstick was unintentionally smeared outside the lines. People around her pointed and whispered, as though she’d dropped from the sky. I felt warm from the heat generated around us, from all those stares. Beside her, I appeared to be somebody, until they stared again. I was glad when the mirage disappeared.

***

The Peanut-Crunching Crowd
by Mitchell Sunderland

I grew up with Lindsay Lohan. The Parent Trap offered me an alternate reality during my parent’s divorce; Mean Girls and Freaky Friday made me laugh while my mother abused drugs and George W. Bush ****ed the country. Lindsay’s husky Long Island laugh lifted me right out of the aughts.

Magnified, then multiplied on screens, she seemed ever what my grandma called “a movie star.” But then, I did to her what I did to the girls I shopped at Claire’s with in high school: gave up when I graduated. Meanwhile, she slid from star to starlet.

But nobody replaced her. By Lindsay’s second DUI, the monoculture that would have allowed Miley Cyrus to overtake her, maybe, had ****tered. LiLo was still a movie star, a star with no movies. When a friend gave me a ticket to her SNL “comeback performance” last March, I hoped I would see, somehow, a freckle-faced teenager with Bette Davis pluck.

Instead, walking into the NBC soundstage, I saw an emaciated child-woman in a red wig. Lindsay Lohan, in the flesh, was much less flesh than I’d imagined. Still, she looked alive. I watched confidently as she recited line after line to perfection.

When the cameras rolled, that Lindsay was gone, or else she’d saved all her mistakes for the live show. It didn’t matter. Lindsay, as comeback failure, made me escape my own underemployment and essay deadlines. did she reach Davis? No, but she gave me a 25-year-old Margo Channing it would take another 25 years to forget.

LLsez

Humorstream ‏@streaminghumor
Lindsay Lohan might be in an even worse movie than ‘The Canyons’: Ladies and gentlemen, InAPPropriate Comedy. Be... http://bit.ly/YLyCEf
_______________________________________

Mumra the Ever Living

Here's a little blurb about Lohan from when she shot the scene for InAppropriate Comedy.
I think two things are going to really evident from the single scene she is in. The first is kind of obvious: this is going to be just a terrible movie.
The other thing is that people are going to see Lohan in two different movies - this atrocity and the Clamyons at around the same time. One of them will have Lohan from late 2009 to early 2010, and quite frankly she will be pretty good looking in it. The other was shot in July of 2012 and you're going to see a drugged out, hagged out, fuqued out Lindsay Lohan.
You can even throw in the Dick in Liz fiasco into the mix. She will look 100 times better as this psychotic Marilyn character she's playing and her voice will not sound like 100 bottles of whiskey and 1000 cartons of Parliaments. If this doesn't convince people that Lohan is an alcoholic drug addict, nothing will.
I think when people see her in these three movies, they will be appalled at how far she has fallen.

STEAK FACTORY

LINDSAY LOHAN HOSTS COCAINE
AND WITCHCRAFT TEEN ORGY!!

There's a headline I expect to see shortly!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Not ANOTHER 'Marilyn' CAMEO? The 'good news' is at least she'll be clothed . . .

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You TWO are just BELOVED. Sorry, no hate 'checks' for you . . .

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"Christy" doesn't like me very much . . .

ilovegossip

Jill said Lindsay isn't staying with Gayvin in his 5 star refuge hotel, but there are instagram pictures of her with the group. So much for Jill's 'sources'!

Its Nikki Bitches

CHECK OUT NYC HOTEL HOOKER AND HER LASTEST PHOTO OP. SHE SURE DID MAKE SURE CELEBRITY-GOSSIP GOT THESE PICS UP ASAP !!

Lindsay Lohan News‏@LindsayLohan44

#Fashion #Designer Lindsay Lohan's Election Eve Big Apple Excursion - The Gossip Girls http://dlvr.it/2RJQM6 #Cinema

Her face looks so funny and ugly !!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Calling all paps, come do a photo op of me...OMG! The pics on the Daily Mail are even funnier !! Look at her face and horse teeth....Sorry Lindsay is was a epic fail. You look like sht!!!

Daily Mail http://bit.ly/YNPH0r

Red Cloud

"MAXIMUM I AM AN ANGRY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!"
Good grief, I'm Red Cloud, and Mister Stupid occasionally for a laugh. I was Sitting Bull, but he is living in exile now in Canada after defeating Custer. Red Cloud was born in 1821, but he's still alive now on this board. LOL!!!!!!!! And you wonder why I see haters as DELUSIONAL!!!!
I don't black check, I don't red check, I'm hardly ever here.
gone......................................

Mumra the Ever Living

Thought I would change up my avatar for a while. Nicole actually thought lohan looked good in these pictures and she put them on the #LittleStars hashtag. Personally, I think she looks totally grotesque.
So what do you think? As TMZ would idiotically say Hot or Not?
We already know that Nicole thinks she's smoking hot, but Nicole is about two to three units low right now.

Mumra the Ever Living

The pics are even scarier blown up to normal size.
bit.ly/Xfa8Fj

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Do we really have to deal with BRC'nut' black 'checkin' BC and myself? REALLY?