« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

First Public Outing

With New Girlfriend

10/31/2012 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Tim Tebow's Girlfriend Camilla Belle
Tim Tebow
has finally scored -- problem is, it's off the field -- because TMZ got the first pic showing Tim with his hot new girlfriend/actress, who is no stranger to famous virgins.

Tim and Camilla Belle showed up at Latitude 30 in Jacksonville, Florida Tuesday night, where they bowled and partied.

Camilla has a history with other putatively pure celebs.  She dated Joe Jonas for awhile, but they split up in 2009.

1031_camilla_belle_joe_jonas_article_getty
People who were at Latitude 30 last night tell us ... Tim and Camilla were overly affectionate throughout the evening, holding hands and touching.

Camilla's rep didn't get back to us, but sources connected with Camilla tell us they are definitely an item.

Could it be the last temptation of Tebow?  Stay tuned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kingces

FUCCCCCCC. TIM BLOW AND GO, IM SICK OF THIS FUGGEN OVERPAID JAR HEAD

Jules ME

Although that is an interesting idea she is Tim's girlfriend she appears to have met him at the Met Gala earlier this year and due to that there is no way Tim could have been in Jacksonville yesterday due to the hurricane Sandy,it is more likely these are old photos from when Tim was in Jacksonville before preseason this year and happened to be at the same social gathering she was that this is now being peddled as what amounts to blatent misinformation with photos that do not support he has any romantic relationship with Camilla.

I would not be suprised to find out Camilla not only put together the social gathering that she and he were at, at the same time, and invited Tim to it, and got access to his cell phone number through the management company that works for him to invite him to the party, and then abused the information on his cell phone number to unsuccessfully chase him by sending him things like nude photos of herself to his cell phone and continuing to do so after he told her to leave him alone. If we assume this is what happened, now that Camilla apparently has to accept she is not getting what she wants, instead of sucking it up and moving on, is choosing to behave in a nasty, vindictive and immature manner by puttting this false rumour out to pay Tim back for rejecting her.

adelle

Wasn't she a beard for Joe Jonas? So what, this guy is gay or somethin?

datruth

Good for 'em...nice to see a little bit of purity in these parts.

Rose

Uh hasn't she been linked to RPattz when Twilight first came out?? If she dated him and look at what he's with now... idk idk

haterhaterhater

Isn't this the girl Taylor Swift wrote Better Than Revenge about? She's not a saint and she's not what you think she's an actress and she's better known for the things that she does on a mattress. Well kind of odd for a virgin to be dating a whore. I don't buy he's a virgin one bit :/

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I think Tim has a mommy thing going on. His mother will probably spank him if she finds out this woman popped his cherry.

Sherri

Bring that Biotch to me! I'll beat her arse! ; ) JK But I'd do him, and I'd teach him well ; )

Sherri

I'm a huge Tebow fan so let me tell you that I have always considered the possibility that he is gay. I know everyone will hate me saying it but I have excellent gaydar and I get a vibe. Just sayin ladies ; )

belmarjerzy

Yeah Douche!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go spend that money you dont really have to work for! thank god your sorry over rated ass is with the jets and not G-MEN! they can keep this problem. Sorry ass!!

Lee

Camilla and Tim..
Sitting in a tree
NOT t o u c h i n g

Moe Howard

HIs virginity will be gone quicker than an unattended mountain bike outside a party store in Detroit.

t

Is Tim going to allow his hot GF to Tebow him??? LOL

Becca

dry humping

Vasu Murti

"I say this by way of concession, not as a regulation. I wish all men were as I [Paul] am [celibate]... but if they cannot restrain their passions, let them marry, for it is better to marry than to burn [with desire]..." (I Corinthians 7:6-9)

"This is God's will--your sanctification, that you keep yourselves from sexual immorality, that each of you learn how to take his own wife in purity and honor, not in lustful passion like the gentiles who have no knowledge of God." (I Thessalonians 4:3-5)

"Make no mistake, no fornicator or idolater, none who are guilty either of adultery or of homosexual perversion, no thieves or grabbers or drunkards or slanderers or swindlers, will possess the kingdom of God." (I Corinthians 6:9-10 [NEB])

"...let us put off the works of darkness and let us put on the armor of light. Let us behave ourselves decently as befits the daytime, not in carousing and drinking, not in immorality and debauchery, not in quarreling and jealousy. Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ; do not make provision for the flesh to gratify its cravings." (Romans 13:12-14)

Paul told the gentiles to train themselves for godliness, to practice self-control and lead upright, godly lives (Galatians 5:23; I Timothy 4:7; II Timothy 1:7; Titus 2:11-12). He instructed them to ALWAYS pray constantly. (I Thessalonians 5:17)

Women should cover their heads while worshipping, and long hair on males is dishonorable. (I Corinthians 11:5-14) Christian women are to dress modestly and prudently, and are not to be adorned with braided hair, gold or pearls or expensive clothes. (I Timothy 2:9)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments