« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'Basketball Wives' Star

I'm Getting Fired Over

My NBA Hubby

11/2/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110112_gloria_govan_launch
"Basketball Wives L.A." star Gloria Govan tells TMZ ... she's convinced VH1 is giving her the chop because her husband Matt Barnes refused to participate on the show this season.

Govan says she has yet to be officially released from the show ... but says the writing is on the wall and knew it was only a matter of time when she didn't let producers film her wedding over the summer.

Govan says she believes producers are waiting to give her walking papers until AFTER the reunion show ... because they want her to show up. Govan says she hasn't decided if she'll go ... but it sounds like she's leaning towards no.

Govan also told us she's pissed at NBA commish David Stern for suspending her hubby for the season opener ... and says she's down to get all WWE on his ass if they ever cross paths.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MsRita

Sorry you and your Sister were fired. No one will miss you or your potty mouth sister. That news came out Monday right after Brook gave Wacky Jacky the ass whooping she deserved .

ana

Of course she would go WWE on commissioner...she is trash! She has zero class.....zero talent....zero character. Gloria who???? in about 5 minutes.

Sam

Goes to show you all you basketball wives are nobody with your famous husbands.

nkolinis

The show's called Basketball Wives- Most of which are note wives. Gloria's getting fired after finally becoming a basketball wife!? Oh the irony!! hehehehe

Drew7477

shes just not that interesting anyways. they both cheated on each other but she wanna try to make it work more power to her I guess. this probably gonna be the end of the show though. too many people to import now. shame cause Drayas badass is worth watching. she all by herself now though, Jackies just strange

wwomp526

oh get a real job lady stop munching off your mans fame.

deerucci

Gloria is sack and boring.now shes a non mf factor. Good bye

Doug e. Doug

I wish her the in her future career as a .... i wish her the best. Who am i to talk,I'm a little ashamed of my new reality show. Message me back, if I'm wrong. http://ow.ly/fSGJj

tooti8705

I want to first state that I love basketball wives LA. I was recently watching the reunion and heard when Gloria said that she had invited everyone who is important to her to her wedding. Listen to me and listen good Mrs. Matt Barnes you would not be where you are if it weren't for millions of people called fans watching basketball wives. You should feel stupid saying what you said about not having your wedding aired on tv because I'm sure your fans would have loved to see it. I'm not speaking of myself when I say fan because I'm definitely not a fan of yours. I'm so glad they are considering firing you. I didn't like your character this season it is almost like you think you hard when you know you not. To tell you the truth I wish bambi would have went Compton on yo was foreal. She should have beat you and your sisters was for being *******s. Sorry Gloria you are the weakest link goodbye lol! That shot is hilarious. Please fire her.

pamela

Bambi do not need to be on next season. She is ugly and wants to fight everyone because she jealous that other women look better than her. The next season is going to suck without the rest of them idc about bambi didnt like her on the show she wasnt even a basketball wife. And Jackie needs to retire shes getting to old and is fake! Im glad they taking Brooke off she was hating on Draya, she is irrelevent Draya brought her to the show, smh. Draya is wayyyyyy better looking than her all Brooke has is booty but having too much is nasty looking! & another thing Brooke trying to be like Draya doing a lingerie line it was not even cute. Draya’s line FineAssGirls is like that and her swimsuit she doing bigger and better things than Brooke not need hating ass! – Sorry just speaking the truth! Producers are made cause Gloria wanted privacy from the wedding smh she dont even need the show shes been doing alot more than a bum ass show ya trying to make was boring season! Malaysia was boring she all shy and always trying to fix something girl sit your boring ass down you def got to get off the show!!!!!

Nayo Ortiz

Bambi talks abot Laura and Gloria not being real and sincere , stop the hiprocricy, you just calling for attention, Casper! don't worry Gloria she has nothing on you, you're 100 percent preetier than her!

foregivealways

these ladies are not whores and that's no way to refer to a woman. this goes for women and men because anyone having premarital sex is wrong and i'm sure that's the reason you'er calling gloria this. also anyone who is on tv for entertainment is a star whether you like her or not. every body is entitled to an oppinion but damn because you are on a copmputer some of you holler out all kinds of stupid hatin ish GO GET YO LIFE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3