Judge to Sam Lutfi

Go Away ...

You Have No Case

11/1/2012 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1101_britney_spears_tmz2
Britney Spears' family just scored a HUUUUGE victory in their legal war with Sam Lutfi -- the judge just THREW OUT Sam's entire case against the family ... finding he presented no evidence that they ever did anything wrong.

Lutfi had filed a lawsuit -- claiming the various members of the Spears family had defamed him, attacked him and breached a management contract he said he had with Britney.

During his testimony, Lutfi slammed the Spears family ... arguing that Britney was an out-of-control drug addict ... and her family wrongly painted him as the villain.

But today, before the case even went to the jury, the judge decided Lutfi had no case whatsoever against any members of the Spears family ... and tossed his case out of court.

Lutfi tells TMZ he plans to appeal the judge's decision.

eivissa

I live on the East Coast where the super storm Sandy wiped us out.
We haven't had any electricity since this past Sunday nght untill about 2 hours ago.
We lost all our food, it sucked for my little kids, no hot water, our whole town literally shut down. No work etc...
We were cut off from all the worlds info for almost a week

BUT!!!!

THIS JUST MADE MY NIGHT!
I just belted out the loudest laugh!

This is the most hilarious thing I have read!
I hope that Britneys' Mom and Dad sue this
drug addicted waste of space for every single dime they spent on lawyer fees for this stupid lawsuit this *BOTTOMFEEDER* Lutfi caused them. And interest.

I needed a great laugh after a terrible week.

hahahahahahahahaha
At least you are good for something

ex lax

at least that hooker could afford to p on everyone.. ju8st ask lithuainia kim

SheisHot

Make this dirty bag pay all the Spears' family legal fees!

Bill Leslie

owned - the Spears should countersue for wasting their time.

LISA

Gotta love that! Justice is served. He really needs to stop pestering Brit and her family or he may find himself in criminal court for harassment.

Throwback kid

I'm glad this is finally over. It has been hard on all of us. Today in the office instead of talking about the election it was all about Lufti. Well we can all go back to our lives now and Sam Lufti can go back to doing what he does best, stalking celebrities

Jim in Cali

I would definitely beef up security around Britney. I wouldn't put anything past this guy.

WhyNot

I think it's not about Britney being a hot mess. We all know that she was. It's about how she got there... and again we all know that too. It's about time that justice system got it right and kicked him to the curb. He is definitely a tick... they removed the body from her life, but the head will keep sucking blood until they remove it!

CarolineJenkins

So happy for Britney and her family!

Jay W.

I dig Britney... fap fap.... fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

adelle

New blind today from blind gossip, her handlers had a meeting and have decided the only way to keep her focused and out of trouble (read: keep her away from bad influences and drugs) is to keep her working. Apparently she hates the Xfactor gig and is happy it is ending, but her happiness will be short lived because her team is already negotiating for her to do the exact gig on a diff show. Pretty sad stuff when you can't even chose what type of work or what work you will have. Everyone is in agreement that she is 10000x better away from Lutfi, but what about her parents and team? I would say that's an entirely different can of worms. We as a society tend to measure whether or not someone is doing "well" in terms of financial success...but I think maybe this case is different...yes her career is back on track, yes she is making money again...but when you strip away her career and financial success and don't take that into account, you can see that there's something very wrong going on.... I find her parents and team/handlers to be questionable at best.

Yup

Ha ha ha ha ha... sc*mbag lufti shut down!

Jan

WISE judge.

Latinprince27

I still like Britney a lot and I only want the best for her.

Vote Mitt Romney for President.

Scott Levy

The CA courts are in the pockets of celebs. Plain and simple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments