Cee Lo

Accuser Claims Sexual Assault

Went Down in Sushi Joint

11/1/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1031_cee_lo_green_Article_tmz
The woman accusing Cee Lo of sexual assault has told police ... "The Voice" judge attacked her inside a popular L.A. sushi restaurant  ... TMZ has learned.

As we first reported, the LAPD has launched an investigation into the woman's allegations.  Sources tell us, detectives went to the restaurant last week and interviewed several employees, including the manager, to determine if anyone saw the alleged attack.

We're told the accuser is NOT an employee of the restaurant ... she's someone Cee Lo brought to dinner.

Cee Lo tells us the woman's claims are BS and that he hasn't been to the restaurant for 3 months.

Our sources say, the accuser told cops the alleged incident occurred several months ago.  It's unclear why she waited so long to file a police report.

static

Guilty.

santafetrainer

Let's see..The Voice is going to live votes next week..the timing seems just about right for attention seeker.
If you are assaulted, you don't wait months.

amy

Not sure if I believe sexual assault even though the facts haven't been released. If she was complaining of him stealing food off her plate....well.....I might think differently.

santafetrainer

I'm just guessing that The Voice going to live voting...may be why she waited so long.

teal kae

awww, the little black t-rex is just trying to get some!!! Please if it was that horrible why didnt she scream or get up and leave, an 80 yr old woman could outrun that short little ****!!! I'm calling BULL****!!!

cocoapuff

This happens a lot to Rich people. They get sued or accused and demeaned. INNOCENT

Lee

As ugly as Cee Lo is, I would want to keep that info. on the down low.

News Flash

I don't think CeeLo had enough time to unravel all his manhood. That may be a whole notha story. ROCK ON CEELO!

Hot Chocolate

That doesn't sound like something Knarls , I mean Cee Lo, would do.

Cee Lo, you're a real nice guy, buy some people you can't be so nice to, they see that as weakness.

You know dat DAWG.

But, I do understand.

Most ladies don't do that kind of stuff.

Date "good" women and stay away from the Delilahs and the male haters who encourage them.

Silenteyesee

Cee lo...really...don't buy that **** one bit...the girls lying..doesn't fit his character..

myopinion

why did she wait so long to file a police report? MONEY!!!!!!

Marcko

What happened? Did he mistake her for food?

Spoiledrottenbrat1965

I don't believe it. I'm so sick of gold digging females already. As a female I'm appalled at the ignorance of these so called girls looking to bring someone down to gain fame they wouldn't have otherwise.

julie

I smell Bull****e....

John

No you don't wait 3 or whatever months to tell sorry that story about wait 3 months to claim he did this or that when he could strike again and do it to someone else does not fly by me. If she was smart she would know that he could be out there doing this "wrong doing" to other people and I doubt she wants him doing this to more people like he "supposedly" did to her. If he did something she goes right away to the cops so they can stop him from striking again. Does not make sense to wait 3 months. Then one has to now ask her why did she wait 3 months? I would like to see her response to that question. How many countless other celebrities were falsely accused of doing things they had not done only to find out the so called "victim" was trying to get some money from them? I rest the case. I say he is innocent until they can prove him guilty.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/01/cee-lo-sexual-assault-battery-lapd-investigation-restaurant/#ixzz2B905bwRL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments