Chris Brown

Terrorizes Hollywood

... in Taliban Costume

11/1/2012 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown in a Taliban Costume
For a guy with a history of violence against women ... a penchant for destruction ... and an explosive temper ... it's no surprise Chris Brown decided to be a Taliban fighter for Halloween.

Brown -- sporting a string of fake bullets across his chest -- rolled over to Greystone Manor last night ... to attend West Hollywood's biggest Hollywood party ... hosted by Rihanna.

Other famous in attendance ... Flo Rida, Paris Hilton and U.S. Olympic team superstar Lindsey Vonn ... but they all had better costumes.

Bonus Moronic Photo -- Before he hit the clubs, Chris and his buddies grabbed some fake guns and posed for a group shot. He posted the pic with the caption, "Ain't nobody F**king wit my clique!!!!"

Chris Brown's Taliban Halloween Costume

Scary

Little immature boys who refuse to grow up. Why do people find him attractive???

Jody

There are a few singers and celebrities that should just be erased off this earth. He and Kim Kardashian are just two on my list.

all about the money

Too bad some war vet with PTSD didn't spot him and put him and his posse down. Tacky choice of a costume and really bad choice but then it is Chris Brown all he does is screw up.

kbn

I agree he makes one bad choice after another; who are his PR people?

TheEric

If you've beaten the **** out of a woman, why would you dress up as a group known for beating the **** out of their women? His family should be ashamed of him.

NIKKI

I had very little respect for his ass before, but now, Ive officially lost all respect for him. Being a service member I find it a slap in the face that he would CHOOSE to be something that has caused so many American families so much pain. Great Job Chris, your officially the epitome of the phrase DOUCHE BAG!!!

Franc

Where's a drone when we need one?

kitnplayn

When the U.S.A. gets bombed by Al Qaeda, you best not be bitching about it, because you are provoking it.

Meanie

All the more reason to despise this turd floating POS! Talentless, classless POS. But we shouldn't be surprised, the Taliban think it's ok to beat up women and treat them like complete sh*T, so he's in the right group.

a long time Leno fan!

M-oron.

laffnbear

All the ballots have been counted.
The results:
Chris Brown has been named "Total Twit."

Maggie

I'm sorry, I really am. I despise Chris Brown and his cro-magnon face... but that group photo made me laugh.

Laura

Don't think this hasn't been fun, Nikki..but I'm signing off on this story..will not give C.B. one more minute of my time--or your belief that I want him and his money--too ridiculous for any more of my time and energy.

buzz kill

Thats no costume, thats just who he is.

cindy