Khloe K's Nipples

Debut on 'X Factor'

11/1/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110112_xfactor_khloe

Khloe Kardashian
's boobs stole the show on "X Factor" last night ... this according to Simon Cowell who said he was so distracted by KK's tatas ... he could barely focus.

During Khloe's debut episode as a co-host -- along with Mario Lopez -- it became very apparent that KK wasn't wearing a bra underneath her extremely sheer top.

At one point, Simon pointed out that Khloe was pointing out ... saying, "May I say Khloe, you're looking very sexy tonight ... I think the air conditioning is on high."

Khloe shot back, "You love it" ... Simon, "It's very distracting."

Funny, it's usually Simon's nipples that can't be contained.

Northohio

Parents, no need to teach your young daughters to work hard in school, no need to spend $1000's on a college educations when you can teach them to be sluts and skanks like the Kardashians and they will be multimillionaires and have their own show by the time they are 25.

VICKI

SO TYPICAL, I REALLY LIKED HER BEFORE THIS, BUT NOW THEY ARE ALL ON THE D LIST, DUMB **** WHORE MOMONGERS. SO DISCUSTING. KHLOE YOU LOST ALL RESPECT OF ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL NATURAL HONEST PERSON, NOT LIKE YOUR MOTHER, KIM AND KOURTNEY. WELL YOU LOST ALL OF THAT, WAS IT WORTH IT? I DON'T THINK SO

Latch Johnson

S*** bag family

dierdre

This amazon is the most disgusting thing on the face of the planet.. What a skank...I hope she just DIES....SERIOUSLY< WHEN IS THIS **** GONNA STOP WITH THESE MORONS>>>>WHAT IS WRONG WITH SIMON COWELL FOR HIRING THIS SKANK>>>>ewww

Bug

Khloe sucked as an MC. She made all uncomfortable while demanding answers from judges on touchy questions. I think she forgot who was in charge. I hope she goes away.

Lydia

I was pulling for Khloe but she sucks. Also, Mario stop using the Family Feud host hold. It is so yucky!!!!!!!!!!!

LightJ

NOT shocking, it was on purpose. She is full of ****, how can you not know if you don't wear a ****ing bra with a top the sheer? Give me a break, none have any morals.

karen

These women have NO scruples. Even with all of
their money, they have to act like HOs.
I thought this was a FAMILY show????

Onward

Once trash, always trash.

BB not bb

Good for Khloe. I wouldn't have noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra if there wasn't a whole video about it. He is being petty and juvenile. What is so sexy about a breast? It is basically a way to feed a baby. Got milk?

thestupid

Im not watching the show anymore. Why? Khloe is repulsive. No talent.

VICKI

SHE WAS MY KARTRASHIAN FAVORITE WITH HER LUV WITH LAMAR SO REAL. NOW SHE IS ACTING A TRU KARTRASHIAN. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO SHOW US THEIR NIPPLES, WE KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. NO CLASS FAT ASS. LEASE GO AWAY. SIMON GET HER OFF THE SHOW IMMEDIATELY

ju

what a fat pig no talent shes to fat to wear those clothes and she is a bad host no talent

ju

that kaetrashian is a bad host no talent screechyirritating voice looks like a big ugly ape standing thre why would they pick this brainless b she sucks

Sally

She is as untalented and disgusting as they come. Sadly, I stopped watching because of her.