Khloe K's Nipples

Debut on 'X Factor'

11/1/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110112_xfactor_khloe

Khloe Kardashian
's boobs stole the show on "X Factor" last night ... this according to Simon Cowell who said he was so distracted by KK's tatas ... he could barely focus.

During Khloe's debut episode as a co-host -- along with Mario Lopez -- it became very apparent that KK wasn't wearing a bra underneath her extremely sheer top.

At one point, Simon pointed out that Khloe was pointing out ... saying, "May I say Khloe, you're looking very sexy tonight ... I think the air conditioning is on high."

Khloe shot back, "You love it" ... Simon, "It's very distracting."

Funny, it's usually Simon's nipples that can't be contained.

BC

im so glad there is no law that says i have to watch this trash that's on TV now.

Rick

ugly giant

Joanne

WHO CARES!!

Peaches

Sorry I missed it NOT.. Never watching that show and never will. The Voice is way better.

Obamais still aracist

her mom probably dressed her and sucked simon to get her that job,lord knows her mom is a pimp and a camera person

Gretel

... as if that was accidental

scoopie

The only benefit to Khloe being on the show is that OJ gets child visitation every Wed. evening in addition to reruns of that nasty show on E

tracker

Khloe/kim/chris brown/rihanna/well I could go on & on.such undeserving morons,my wish is for them to BECOME CHICKEN OF THE SEA !even the fish deserve a good meal on ocasion.

TJ

She always tries to copy how Kim dresses.

JJ

I think tv is over saturated with Kardashian whores, uh girls. X-Factor is supposed to be a "family" show & I don't want my 12 year old twins watching this show. Buh-byebye X-factor. I'm sure this will be your last year as your slutty fall from grace is emminite.

Truth

UGH... FAT ASS BITCH NEEDS TO DROP 40 LBS. FATTEST ASS ON REALITY TV RIGHT NOW. TOTALLY GROSSSSS!!!!! WHY DO BLACK DUDES LIKE LAMAR ODOM LOVE CHICS WITH FAT ASSES??? MUST BE A BLACK THING INHERITED FROM AFRICA. #TRUTH!!

TJ

All of the K's were raised to believe that flaunting their sexuality would provide a "get in free card." Unfortunately, it seems to be working!
(after all,it started with a sex tape ).K.J knows her market.

Danielle123

As much as I like Khloe on her show ( the only tolerable one of the bunch), her personality is not fit for a family show such as the X-Factor. The constant flirting between her and Simon, her FORCING Demi to choose which person in the group sang the song better (forming tension within the group). Her constant fake smiling.... It was just too much. Mario's professionalism was largely evident, and I feel as though they should have just stuck with him.

lawntamersinc

I wouldn't expect any less from her.

Danielle123

Also, it truly does suck that the Kardashians are gaining so many opportunities due to something as vile as Kim's sextape. There were probably 100 other women that could've did a better job than Khloe did last night, and without displaying their breasts might I add. Hard workers are getting nowhere in these times.