Khloe K's Nipples

Debut on 'X Factor'

11/1/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110112_xfactor_khloe

Khloe Kardashian
's boobs stole the show on "X Factor" last night ... this according to Simon Cowell who said he was so distracted by KK's tatas ... he could barely focus.

During Khloe's debut episode as a co-host -- along with Mario Lopez -- it became very apparent that KK wasn't wearing a bra underneath her extremely sheer top.

At one point, Simon pointed out that Khloe was pointing out ... saying, "May I say Khloe, you're looking very sexy tonight ... I think the air conditioning is on high."

Khloe shot back, "You love it" ... Simon, "It's very distracting."

Funny, it's usually Simon's nipples that can't be contained.

themechanic

Chewbacca, cool you got another Job...

Smart

anybody expect anything less from a KarTRASHian? really she is a no-talent fake celebrity and you put her on a prime time family show.

just_sayin'

That's just gross!! Come on now....they are called bras...invest in one!! Stop trying to be cute....because you fail...miserably!!

Wow ...

This is a perfect example as to why I will not permit the X Factor on in my house. As soon as I learned Khloe was to be a host, out the window it went. I do not want my household exposed to the Kardashian way of life...

Rafaelle Zuccaro

When it comes to any Kardashian it PURE TRASH FILTH and EXPOSURE!! They thrive on it!!! If its not a SEX TAPE , its exposing their UGLYNESS any way they can for attention- A Family of PIGS, TRAMPS-If its SEXUAL DECADENCE they are real STARS!!!

SheisHot

Love her perfect pair, she really puts the X is in X factor. You are so much hotter than fat butt and cottage cheese thighs Kim!

Keep it up sweet and sexy Khloe and I will tune in to every episode!!

TJ

Simon was definitely "glowing" with licentiousness! Leer,leer.

Jane

Khloe, I'm pretty sure you can afford a good bra or 2

SheisHot

Super queer Mario is too fixated on Simon to notice sweet and sexy Khloe!

Could Mario be anymore gay?

susan

What I find distasteful about this is that it's all premediated for publicity, she made sure we could see her nipples, Simon made a comment about them and now its all over the internet. She went on a TV show wearing a sheer top for the publicity it would provoke. Is THAT the road Simon Cowell is going down? resorting to deliberate nipple exhibits? why doesn't he show us his, his man boobs sure are big enough.

Peggy

you're going to tell me the wardrobe people had no clue her nipple showed. I think they all knew that.

TJ

Mario did a respectable and professional job.Doing the best he could in an akward situation.He is a happily married man and a father.Questioning his orientation is surely unwarranted. Let's stick to the facts-

LISA

The modern way to become rich and famous:

1. Get on a reality TV show and act as outrageous/immoral/crazy as possible (even if it is fake) so people remember you.

2. While it’s running or if it gets cancelled, be sure to stay relevant by getting arrested, leaking nude pics/sex tapes OR appear on spinoff or other reality shows (ie. Bachelor Pad … Dancing with the Stars … Snookie & J-Wow …. Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, etc.).

3. Now that everyone REALLY knows who you are, start hawking your wares and doing photo shoots.

4. Make sure you continue to stay relevant (see #2).

You know you really ‘made it’ when people start talking about your boobs, your ass, your drug/booze habit or anything at all, really, on celebrity gossip sites.

Finally, remember you only have so many years before your kids/nieces/nephews SEE, READ and HEAR about ALL OF IT. Good luck with that!

smileandshine

I hope Mario gets on it! Wow, after so many years when I use to watch him on Saved by the Bell he still looks so young. I've been wondering what's his secret hmm

SharronPriceSwallows

So what, cows show their tits all the time.