Khloe K's Nipples

Debut on 'X Factor'

11/1/2012 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110112_xfactor_khloe

Khloe Kardashian
's boobs stole the show on "X Factor" last night ... this according to Simon Cowell who said he was so distracted by KK's tatas ... he could barely focus.

During Khloe's debut episode as a co-host -- along with Mario Lopez -- it became very apparent that KK wasn't wearing a bra underneath her extremely sheer top.

At one point, Simon pointed out that Khloe was pointing out ... saying, "May I say Khloe, you're looking very sexy tonight ... I think the air conditioning is on high."

Khloe shot back, "You love it" ... Simon, "It's very distracting."

Funny, it's usually Simon's nipples that can't be contained.

tracker

MY DREAM..round up the khloe/kims/chris browns..rihanna's[for marching into church wearing her pendant CU*T]i COULD GO ON AND ON.SO MANY UNDESERVING PEOPLE.WELL LETS JUST SAY THE FISH NEED TO EAT ALSO!!

Do you have eyes?

Seriously if I wanted to see that nasty sh*t I would just go to the zoo.

JD

I wouldn't boink any of them with someone else's equipment and I've seen better boobs from ladies who don't advertise their wares.

truthiness

Nipples, smipples; she's a repulsive pig, like her Mother and her Sisters, so she comes by it naturally.

Nothing a family plane ride and subsequent crash into a mountain would not cure.

lrud99

I'm actually happy that Khloe has a job of her own without her stupid sister Kim. What I dont like is LA Reid and Simon bashing eachothers singers because they are pissed at eachother...it's childish and unprofessional

nORRis8

Who are these two people?

barnyardhumor

Ratings were pretty good much to my dismay - tell everyone you know to boycott all things Kardashian including the X Factor.

David

Karwhorishian bit-h is my reason for never watching that show again. If however, she gets fired, I will gladly view it on a continuous basis. She was very irritating to listen to and certainly nothing to view. I see no human value in this creature. Pleeezz take her off of the show before you ruin the popularity that you once had.

Christine

Come on showing the nips is the Kartrashians business card. You think Mommy got Khole her job cause baby girl was in demand. Momma got on her knees and blew everyone in the room.

kitty

who CARES about any part of this family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kitty

I watched for a second, realized that a kardasian was on it, switched the channel. It's to bad, I was really enjoying the show, I will not be watching any more.

jen

nice family show....loosers...this is whats wrong with america, for some reason you like this skanky, black dic loving pigs ands throw money at them, you should be throwing bricks at them

TJ

If only all the outcrys of public disapproval would accomplish something!The disdain for that family has been going on for years,and they are STILL in everyones face!!

MichelleWW

Love Khloe, but dont' get the reason for hiring Mario. I want to tune in, but there's just something about him that bugs me.

ashley

I wouldn't expect anything less.
Okay, now on to grading these new hosts.
First of all, I only caught them on commercial breaks from my show, but the little I did see, Mario was a natural, Khloe not so much, it was kinda embarrassing.
No family showed up to support her? You know if it was pimpmom's number 1 hooch, they'd all be there!