Kris Jenner

Bogus Tipster Told Cops

Kendall was Suicidal

11/1/2012 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110112_tmzlive_jenner_launch
Kris Jenner tells TMZ ... the scumbag who called in BOGUS tips to L.A. child welfare officials had claimed Kendall was about to commit suicide by jumping off the Hollywood sign.

Kris just called in to "TMZ Live" from Australia (where Kendall is alive and doing a photo shoot) ... and told us she's on a mission to hunt down and punish the person who LIED about her family to the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services.

As we previously reported, officials visited Kris' Calabasas home last month after receiving multiple "tips" from an anonymous caller that the kids were in danger.

Kris says ... besides the LIE about Kendall, the caller had also told officials Kris had beaten Kylie with a belt on a specific date.

But investigators quickly realized it was all bogus ... because when they arrived to the home, Kendall was hangin' out at the house. Kris says Kylie wasn't even in the country on the day of the supposed belt attack.

Now, Kris says ... she's hired people to unmask the bogus tipster ... who she believes is a tabloid reporter.

"We are investigating and have a pretty good idea who it might be."

Ginger

Frankly, I can believe this. Kris is shoving her kids to work. She pulled them out of school. If this were the south, she'd be called a hilbilly and there would be talk of taking the kids away. Where is Bruce in all this.

Jen

Someone calls child services on you, on your nearly adult children whose opinions will be taken seriously, they have no evidence and you have nothing to hide... why hunt the person down? I'd only get that worked up if I believed child services had an actual case.

Makes you wonder whether she is really bored, really worried, or both.

tamara

Kim's ex-hubby Damon Thomas quote:
"She can't write or sing or dance, so she does harmful things in order to validate herself in the media," Kim's ex-husband, Damon Thomas tells In Touch exclusively. "That's a fame-whore to me. It's just not cool at all."
For everyone wanting to know why this family continues to be famous.....it's because they do things to be hated and hate keeps them going.

mebrat24

pimp mama will burn in hell

TJ

And you just HAD to call your buddy Harvey, because why?? To make sure the WHOLE world knows about your daily drivel !! geesh-give it a rest!

kerrplunk

I believe it will be impossible do find out! Unless someone sells the info...

MIZIT4

TMZ you think you are slick? You probably cannot stand the name you print so often, but for some reason, you seem to swim in crap to keep them public, but then you know certain ads on your site will tell it like it is, therefore you can say what you think through them.
If this was a real case, my husband would be all on this, but I did read somewhere that too much botox could prevent your mouth from moving. Go on Mama Bear, keep you family in the news with BS and keep slinging the door open for nuts to set their eyes on your young daughters. What a mother. Actually bears take better care of their cubs.

Ann

Ummm, she had someone phone in all of these "tips" for publicity. Will this horrible woman ever go away. She is behind it all and will do anything for attention. She is a horrible mother who will do anything to make a buck off her children, including setting up these ridiculous stories. I am so sick of this bunch of rednecks.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Jumping off the Hollywood Sign. hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha I'd kill myself too if Kris Jenner was my mother.

TJ

Notice how most of them now have to go out of the country to find any employment? USA sick of them~

rey

WHO CAREEEESSS!

D

What I want to know is how their "reality" show has survived as long as it has. Who watches it? 12 year olds? I think it's been on for 5 long years...I'd look it up, but I don't look up anything about this fame whoring family. I can't wait for the day their show is canceled.

Laura

Kris sure seems anxious to keep this story on the front pages. The rest of us aren't interested in it.

ron

***** HARVEY is their biggest fan.

TJ

We know WAY TOO MUCH about them! Massive overexposure and definite over kill!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments