Kristen Stewart's

Halloween Costume ...

FAITHFUL GIRLFRIEND

11/1/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1101_kristen-robert_GSi
Here's a picture of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson holding hands on their way to a Halloween party at a cemetery in Hollywood last night ... but who cares 'cause LOOK AT LIBERTY ROSS!!!!

1101_liberty_rupert_GSi
The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress threw on her tightest, most revealing Catwoman catsuit to go trick-or-treating with her two kids last night.

Liberty's estranged husband Rupert Sanders joined the gang -- he was dressed up as a bad-decision maker who's desperately trying to win back his hot wife.

Nothing fixes broken couples like costumes ...

Cujeaux

First let me say that she's got the ugliest upper torso I have ever seen. Latex only emphasizes her outie and third teet.
And I thought I was embarrassed when our neighbor's dad took us out wearing EXPOSED fake rubber boobies from Spencer Gifts.

LILLY

kristen stewart was snow white..and neither of those pictures are her, dont look like her at all or him

magica

Patrick Henry should have said. "Give me Liberty, or give me Liberty."

CC

Katie321
I'd think sitting at home all day talking with old horney guys would get old after a while. Is the $35/hour just showing tata and $80/hour for showing off lil' beav? Are these the same prices you charge your dates?

Daniel

It would be nice to think that Kristen and Rob can make it work a second time around, because they do look good together. However, with Kristen's track record, the writing is probably on the wall for this relationship already. If the video at http://kstewartaffair.celebrityshocks.com/ is anything to go by, then I think R Patz would be better off looking elsewhere for someone to move to Cornwall with. It's not as if he would be short of offers...

Carl

Who at TMZ is so fascinated with Liberty Ross. It has to be Harvey (or another gay staff member) or one of the women. I don't see straight guys considering her anything more than "ok". I wouldn't look twice if she was walking down the street.

LightJ

Officially two dumb f*cks that would do anything for publicity, even make up bullsh*t stories for controversy around their piece of sh*t movie, with ****ty actors and actresses.

timmons

Dear Rob,

We'll be there for you when she does it again.

-TMZ

Seldombinlaid

That's one unattractice girl. What's the big deal with her, other then she likes giving it to some older dude. She's about as attractive as that popcycle on the other side of this page with the red two peice suit on. Looks like a tongue depresser with a training bra, and panties on.

Sue

Rob, you are the biggest fool ever. Kristen's morals are not going to change because she got caught. That is not what changes a person's morals. You are an idiot! It is only a matter of time. Next time she will be a lot more careful

Eva

I hope she cheats on him again. He should dump that biyatch and never take her lame ass back. She looks like she never takes a shower and she stinks.

lucie