Khloe Kardashian

Simon's Right ... My Nipples WERE Distracting

11/2/2012 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110212_khloe_kardashian_launch

Khloe Kardashian says she can't really blame Simon Cowell for pointing out her nipple situation during a live taping of "X Factor" ... 'cause things would've been even more awkward if he ignored 'em.

As we previously reported, Simon made a couple comments about Khloe's enthusiastic areolas during Wednesday's show ... suggesting the air conditioner was on a little too high.

But on her way out of Boa Steakhouse in Hollywood last night, Khloe told us, "I think if he didn't say it, it probably would have been awkward ... because that was pretty noticeable ... that's live TV."

We also asked Khloe how she felt about working with record producer Damon Thomas -- who happens to be Kim's ex-husband. Awkward, right?

1102_wardrobe_footer

james

They were gross. I seen better looking nipples on a bore hog. I turned the channel......

Snooki'sHairBump

Seriously TMZ how much are the Kardashians paying you to post their non-news on this site?

zoolady

Nipple blossoms. Never do an event without them.

Trooper Tom

Just another trash moment from that family of cheap no class trollops

BW

BIGFOOT HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS

tamara

Does anyone else find the Xfactor unwatchable? It gave me a headache. Not even because of Khloe, it's just bad.

Jodi

That fat annoying attention whore knew exactly what she was doing when she pulled that **** last night. The thing that gets me is she knew minors watch the show and still went ahead and did it anyway.

She's so hungry for attention she'll do anything. I'll be glad when that entire family, with the exception of Mason and Penelope, drop off the face of the Earth. They are all eyesores. I wouldn't watch any of their shows if someone paid me. Glad I don't watch X-Factor either or I would have to stop.

Lucy in the Sky

watching her host with Mario is torture. Mario has saved her many many times. She does not know what she is doing, and should not have been picked..... I feel sooooooo sorry for Mario..

TJ

When she is with him,she acts like a different person.She really restrains her natural tendencies &personality.Does he even know the real her?And he is the boy/child. Easily managed and controlled by her agressive, manipulative personality.He found a"mommy."

Jodi

I forgot to add.....people need to boycott X-Factor and their sponsors. This is crossing the line since a lot of minors watch that show. If she want to go without a bra and wear a sheer blouse do it on their reality show.

MAX

ANOTHER KARDASHIAN GUTTER SLUG

me

That slut knew what she was doing.

Lovejac23

Uh... Khlo-Ho! Yeah, you're gross.

Tami

Kudos to Khloe cuz I would have ran off stage from embarrassment!!!!

GothamGirl

How can they stand themselves?