Octomom

Rehab Decision Was Mine

Michael Lohan Calls BS

11/2/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_octomo_michael_01
Octomom says NO ONE had to talk her into going to rehab, insisting she made the decision completely on her own -- but Michael Lohan says she's straight up LYING.

Octo just released a statement saying, "I chose to seek treatment after consulting with my manager regarding my recent use of Xanax, which was prescribed by my physician for panic attacks."

She continues, "There were no other people involved with me entering treatment other than my manager and myself. There was no  intervention that took place."

Octo is clearly going after Lohan ... who told TMZ he helped organize an intervention that helped convince Nadya Suleman she needed help.

Michael tells TMZ ... Nadya is fudging the truth ... because he worked WITH Octo's manager to make the plans to get Suleman into treatment.

Despite the dispute, Octo says she's confident she will beat her addiction ... saying, "I am working in therapy every day with my doctors and therapists regarding the origin of these attacks so as not to have to rely on medications to handle it.  I am paying for my own treatment; I am finding my voice here.”

Inconceivable!

Octo's therapist was prescribing SOOOO many pills that she became addicted to this extent? Or the other reports are true that she is also hooked on vodka.

Reiterate

I do love that her manager continuously retweets all the ugly said about her client. That is kind of funny!

Just goes to prove this bunch of D-listers will take any type of publicity.

LOL she;s in rehab on the internet googling herself.

WTF are Janet and Jermaine when you need them?

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

And how exactly is she paying for rehab?

Maria

Who the f*ucking cares anyway? she's in rehab trying to deal with the problem. Who got her there shouldn't matter, it matters that she is there and getting help. why did he need to tell the world he "helped" her anyways? if he did have anything to do with it, he should just be happy that she's getting help. he's just a f*ucking pr and media wh*ore, he needs attention for everything, a good deed is not justified by making sure everyone knows you did a good deed.....

Tony H.

I think the worst possible nightmare for Michael Lohan--his own personal hell--would be when people stop filming/photographing/writing about him. You game, TMZ?

Andyconda

did Milo also advise her where to buy lips at the same place lindsay buys hers

Wow ...

Milo, a true professional in your alleged field does not boast about the help they may bring to others, especially publicly. I thought recovery programs had some kind of anonymity. This will backfire on you. Trying to take credit for a possible plus, guess you are responsible if it fails...

jeannie

Flip a coin. There's a 50/50 chance getting it right on who is telling the truth

Celeb Gossip Maven

I can't believe that theres a crappy manager out there who has a client base consisting of Octomom and Michael Lohan together.
Those Aholes aren't even Z-list, how pathetic....

Big D

Is Michael Lohan delusional and on something. Or is everybody else around him a liar? Maybe he is the one who needs an intervention.

Grandma Cracker

Don't buy any of this. Milo was on his twitter saying that Octo's manager was her drug dealer and he saw it with his own two eyes.
`
These two ass clowns are just trying to make money

Carl

It is important this gets sorted out because both Octomom and MiLo have such good reputations to defend.

carbin

This guy is always meddling in any A-D list celebrity's life he can get to. Get a job, Mike...you'll never be famous on your own accord.

OMFG

Hey, Octo-dumb-fuuck, you are not paying for fcuk all, it's comped and we know it, OMFG, those poor kids, what will you do when they grow up and think for themselves, nothing you dumb bitch, because you are not a role model. Sadly, will will have to pay for you and your bastards, you selfish bitch.

Phishie from Philly

Nothing but attention whores. The reason why no one can help them is because, they know exactly what they are doing and are in control. They are just good at bull sheiting.
Phishie from Philly