Octomom

Rehab Decision Was Mine

Michael Lohan Calls BS

11/2/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_octomo_michael_01
Octomom says NO ONE had to talk her into going to rehab, insisting she made the decision completely on her own -- but Michael Lohan says she's straight up LYING.

Octo just released a statement saying, "I chose to seek treatment after consulting with my manager regarding my recent use of Xanax, which was prescribed by my physician for panic attacks."

She continues, "There were no other people involved with me entering treatment other than my manager and myself. There was no  intervention that took place."

Octo is clearly going after Lohan ... who told TMZ he helped organize an intervention that helped convince Nadya Suleman she needed help.

Michael tells TMZ ... Nadya is fudging the truth ... because he worked WITH Octo's manager to make the plans to get Suleman into treatment.

Despite the dispute, Octo says she's confident she will beat her addiction ... saying, "I am working in therapy every day with my doctors and therapists regarding the origin of these attacks so as not to have to rely on medications to handle it.  I am paying for my own treatment; I am finding my voice here.”

She's baaaack

As much as I think Octomom is an insane freak I think Michael Lohan is a dirty s*** sucking piece of slime. I can't help but hope Octo goes for the kill and sues him and gets everything he has even if it is only $150. Team Octomom

tgrfan42069

who died and made micheal the intervention drug rehab king all of a sudden?

ilovegossip

Micheal Lohan is on Judge Alex right now.

Bruno

Does anyone here REALLY believe she's in "rehab"? Show of hands...Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Mark my words- just like her death defying "half my uterus being ripped out" drama from the tups 1st year (which was really a tummy tuck), we will see Octo this time next month sporting bigger boobs, even more catfish-like lips, and the tummy tuck scars having been revised.

kitnplayn

Michael Lohan needs to get some indepth psychiatric attention. Even if he did play a part in getting her into rehab, you gotta ask, why is he so desperate to be publicly acknowledged for it? It's hella desperate. Both Michael and Dina use their famous daughter to steal a piece of her celebrity, and both of them use her for money, either directly or indirectly. It is so vulgar for parents to syphon money from their adult children, or from their celebrity image, when they are physically able to get a job themselves

I totally understand why Lindsey is a lost soul. She can't even feel secure in the love of her parents, because they have been using her as a tool ever since she was old enough to go out and earn them some money.

Lindsey, you need to realize that you are an adult now, and stop allowing them to manipulate you. You think you need your mother in your life, but she would throw you under the bus in a heartbeat, just like your dad did, if it meant she would get what she wants. Too bad you can't see that as clearly as I do.

wendy

michael will take just about any situation and spin it around and somehow make the story about him. octo goes to rehab, it's about him.., lindsay didn't show up for work, now the story shifted to him.., dina goes on dr phil, he's all over the media, the only time he's low key is when the story is actually about him, then he's gone.

PictureUp

i dont know whos the bigger DOUCHEBAG on TMZ..Lohan or Harvey for contnuing to give him exposure!!.

IceGypsy

OMG...this man's own daughter wants nothing to do with him, so now he's trying to stir up trouble with someone else! Who's next? LoL

Maileeann

Will this man ever shut his mouth and just go away? He will say anything to get his name in the rags. He is so disgusting and pathetic.

SheisHot

Michael just wants to suck on her extra large meat curtains and stick his nose in her tuna boat.

YOURNOTONMYLEVEL10

Mannn what is it with these Lohans, are you really going to call her a liar just so you look good? Who cares if you did help her, your own daughter and family is a ****in mess!

u iz a cutiepie

Lindsay not only acts like her daddy, she resembles him facially more and more with each passing day .Looks just like him lol.

deedle

i think she did it for more tv time on dr dumbass drew

Jen

Liar calls liar a liar. But who is lying.

Hmmmmmmm.