Octomom

Rehab Decision Was Mine

Michael Lohan Calls BS

11/2/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_octomo_michael_01
Octomom says NO ONE had to talk her into going to rehab, insisting she made the decision completely on her own -- but Michael Lohan says she's straight up LYING.

Octo just released a statement saying, "I chose to seek treatment after consulting with my manager regarding my recent use of Xanax, which was prescribed by my physician for panic attacks."

She continues, "There were no other people involved with me entering treatment other than my manager and myself. There was no  intervention that took place."

Octo is clearly going after Lohan ... who told TMZ he helped organize an intervention that helped convince Nadya Suleman she needed help.

Michael tells TMZ ... Nadya is fudging the truth ... because he worked WITH Octo's manager to make the plans to get Suleman into treatment.

Despite the dispute, Octo says she's confident she will beat her addiction ... saying, "I am working in therapy every day with my doctors and therapists regarding the origin of these attacks so as not to have to rely on medications to handle it.  I am paying for my own treatment; I am finding my voice here.”

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

RIC is gay

White trash at it's best.

OBAMA CLAUS

I wonder who Octomom is voting for on WED....I wonder if she's even registered...

ROMNEY RYAN 2012

Diamond Goddess!

Did anyone else catch MiLo and KaMa on "Judge Alex" today?
Infinity LOLs!!!
MiLo is a failed con artist who keeps breeding.
(Jus' my take.)

Randy Scouse Git

Octo's doctor clearly didn't prescribe enough Xanax for her. She's all over the place. It'd be better to up her dosage and allow her to be so out of it, the Nany's could actually raise her children properly.

nathan

I believe her. she should do her treatment .

T- Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III

Jade

Manager? Manager = Welfare case worker?

NannyBooBoo

Of cours, everybody believes everything Nadya Suleman says because of her long history of telling nothing but lies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5