« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

You Be the Judge

11/3/2012 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1102-tim-tebow-camilla-belle-tmzTim Tebow may be a couple of yards closer to scoring, because he's kinda gone public with his new GF Camilla Belle. Both say they're pure as the driven snow. So we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

GLaDOS

Are people still pretending this guy isn't gay?? LOL

Cool Papa

Where is the Gay or Not box to check? Where is the Celebrity Beard or Not box to check? Where is the Attention Whore or Not box to check? Where is the Soon To Be a Closeted Republican Candidate or Not box to check? C'mon TMZ, you're better than that.

Sally

You guys have waaaaaay too much time on your hands. Aren't there celebrities in Hollywood anymore for you to report on?

Debulator

Obviously the idiot who put together this survey is as depraved as the questions are.

Andrew

I'm curious...Tim Tebow wouldn't have be having sex for recreation but only for pro creation so if he is doin the nasty this girl is preggy

wendy

why would he lie? who is he pleasing by telling the public this?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

My caveat is before anything a person must be educated for contraception, transmissio n, and self respect and it has to start young.
Sex is like any other thing that must be learned. It takes a while to get it right. I can't imagine as an adult over 25 having the patience to teach someone what to do with their experience. Each person brings their own "personality" into the mix. That's where the fun is.

datruth

Truth be told...sex should be only between man & wife. Our body is a temple and should be held as sacred. Hold on to this gift people!! Kudos to the parents of these two for the values instilled, I hope they will withstand the pressure. And its ok to give them props cause truth be told and as we all know it aint easy.

namers

Liars, liars hot pants on fire.

"We didn't go all the way." Means: we DID do everything else. :-p

Loretta Love

does anal count in virginity poll?

zombie

TMZ, you have outdone yourselves with yet another pointless poll, but this one might be the dumbest yet. Way to disrespect someone who has done nothing but play football and like his religion. You people sound a bit jealous of him.

James

Can someone tell me what "soaks" mean? Does it refer to masterbation? (I'm trying to be "G" rated here!)

taz

She's a professional beard, juts sayin". Joe Jonas to this guy?

shannon

As my friend Sandy said so eloquently on her wedding day, as she donned her white gown and her mother praised her for being a virgin on her wedding night, "Mother, I don't even buy a pair of shoes without trying them on!" Amen.

lanie

I'd rather get with a virgin like Tebow who has some morals and values, then that nasty fker Adam Levine---who screws anything with a hole... I don't find guys (or girls) who sleep around sexy AT ALL.. I find them dirty and gross...

I don't think Tebow is gay, but I am also not so sure he is a virgin.. whatever, the case - he seems to have a lot more discipline in regards to sexual matters, than most of of fellow football players--who have multiple children with multiple mothers, etc...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments