Joe Simpson

I'M NOT GAY!!!

11/5/2012 4:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_joe_simpson_PacificCoastNews_articleRumors be damned ... a frustrated Joe Simpson is telling friends and colleagues the stories that he's switched teams are absurd.

There have been several reports out recently that Joe has told his family he's gay and that's why his marriage fell apart. There are also reports about several guys he's rumored to be dating/hooking up with.

Sources who speak with Joe tell TMZ ... Jessica Simpson's daddy says it ain't so ... that the stories are "ridiculous."

The people we spoke with are split -- some believe him, and some think he's just not ready to come out publicly.

So we gotta ask ...

1105_joe_simpson_footer

Chris

TMZ WHT is the WHO CARES BUTTON?

BOHOE

yellow hair
yellow sweater
yellow kicks
made of leather

Tony Romo

He is so gay he hit on me many times

HungWang

I would own TMZ if I was this guy, TMZ made everyone believe he is gay. Just because Everyone at TMZ including the head of TMZ is gay and every queer thinks everyone else has a gay gene, they have ruined this guy. I don't buy it, every homosexual I know are proud of who they are, they simply are who they are and who really cares anymore.

Metalgerm

who cares...

There's a problem here

Bitch, please!

Angel

Why isn't there a who cares button to click?

Dewey Compost

He's just frustrated because in France he would be referred to as an artist, whilst in America he would be called a ****sucker!

John Doe

None of your damn business. Stop trying to out him. Whether he is or isn't is NOT any of your business. If he is, he'll tell you if he wants. If he's not, you are doing damage to his reputation.

wyrdotter

Who cares if he is or not? I thought we'd gotten past when being called "gay" was the most horrific thing that could happen to a person.

paul a.

Not that there is anything wrong with that........

wendy

he looks like a guy minding his own business

hf2hvit

"I'M NOT GAY!" I just like penis in my mouth and ass

JFO

I'm not gay but my outfit says otherwise ....

Troi

I'm soooo confused,.....this is important why?

Gay or not,....who cares these days, but I do like his new look,.......has he moved to West Hollywood yet? Regardless of how many gays there are in Hollywood,....it is STILL a business, and it's about making money. The thing that bothers me, is the way this information came to light, and to the public. WHO leaked this? Seeing that the soon to be ex wife, probably has known all along. Here's the rub Papa Joe,........why are you ashamed of be gay? True, it's nobody's business, has nothing to do with being a manager in the hyper-brutal world of entertainment,........you, Papa Joe....are acting embarrassed.