Joe Simpson

I'M NOT GAY!!!

11/5/2012 4:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_joe_simpson_PacificCoastNews_articleRumors be damned ... a frustrated Joe Simpson is telling friends and colleagues the stories that he's switched teams are absurd.

There have been several reports out recently that Joe has told his family he's gay and that's why his marriage fell apart. There are also reports about several guys he's rumored to be dating/hooking up with.

Sources who speak with Joe tell TMZ ... Jessica Simpson's daddy says it ain't so ... that the stories are "ridiculous."

The people we spoke with are split -- some believe him, and some think he's just not ready to come out publicly.

So we gotta ask ...

1105_joe_simpson_footer

Terena

He's looking more and more like Gary Busey everyday.

wasted days and wasted nights

Dude is just stylin' like faux surfer Joe.

Sashatree

The new haircut, shades, and DEFINITELY what he's wearing -- very gay!

amyy555

Def gay. And who cares anyhow. Creepy part is the dude that passed a polygraph saying he had a fling with him looks like a skinny version of Jessica.

Fibb

Nice sweater GAY GUY...

LCS27

"Oh My Goshhh! Geeeez! I am noff gaaay! These stories are RI-DIC-U-LOUS! Silly people!"

peachpie

Ha! Ha! He is so gay. I am not amused by most so-called scandals. but this ish? When someone leads a low down cold double life like this, it gives me pause. Youth counselor? Minister? Husband? Father? . How can you deicieve the people who's suppose to love you the most. I have bought magazines because he is on the cover and I have stared at his picture and the pictures of the people he has decieved or maybe they already knew and we're just finding out. Whatever, It's there. I see it in the family's attitude. IF he wants to say he is not gay that would be stupid.He and john travolta did themselves no favor by lying. I would rather live a happy gay life than a miserable straight one..
What's with the youth consolor? That should be investegated. If he's been molesting boys i'd have to cut him loose.

Lurker

Me thinks he will protest this outwageousness.

What a cweep.

Mekare

Look at the way he is dress he is flaming so bad he is on fire!

laffnbear

I would not hazard a guess either way.
My assumption is that he was poorly advised and is a victim of poor fashion sense.

Uh

He must be gay after all, TMZ said so, and we know they never lie. Besides, so what if he is? Not all gays prance around like Harvey.

nicky

He is looking super gay these days...His entire look has changed since the stories broke out. If he is gay, just be gay..No one cares except your wife!

Los Pepes

Gay or not
One things for sure
This wierdo is creepy as hell

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

He's not gay, he just has sex with men.

LISA

What I love about this comment board is, so far, there has not been the usual slew of hateful comments about race or sexual orientation. When you change your 'look' that drastically and wear an outfit like 'that', you have to expect some teasing.