'America's Got Talent' Wish List

'90210' Star, 'Vain' Singer

and Another Woman

11/5/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1104_americas_got_talent_getty"America's Got Talent" is working to fill the vacant spot at the judge's table left by the departure of Sharon Osbourne ... and TMZ knows the identities of the 3 women the show has targeted.

According to our sources, producers have their eyes on Shannen Doherty, Carly Simon and Leann Rimes. We're told the show is looking for a strong and opinionated woman -- and they're thinkin' any one of them would fit the bill.

The judge's spot became available over the summer after Sharon Osbourne decided to quit the show after she claimed NBC dropped her son Jack from a reality show due to his MS diagnosis.

It's possible the producers could have other seats to fill -- we're told Howard Stern and Howie Mandel are not under contract for next season ... so it's conceivable the show could have an all-new judge's table.

As for Doherty, Simon and Rimes, we're told no offers have been made ... yet.

NBC spokesperson Sharon Pannozzo claims no such list of prospective judges exists -- but our sources, and they're good, say it does.

pyrochick

While you are scraping the bottom of the barrel, why don't you add Joe Simpson, Chaz Bono and Levi Johnstone? I'd choose one of those three before I'd ever choose donkey-faced Rhimes!

dianne

Howarrrrrrd is the man.

Don Martin

Once again we set out to prove that America has NO talent.

ChuckA41

I say they just let Howard do it himself. He's the only one that makes sense, anyway.

Babydoll0630

SO DUMB....can't sign in w/out a comment. F u tmz......

Babydoll0630

AND LEANN RIMES LOOKS LIKE FALCOR..........I know I have caps on........BC everyone knows she looks funky, and can't figure the name.........FALCOR.

Nick

Hey Carl, sounds like you got your life all together. What do you do for a living? What makes you so special that you pass judgment on people you don't know? Just a question?

Nick

I would like to point out to all of you hateful people that anyone of these ladies would be good at the job. I love how people talk about celebs like they know them and like they are the official authority on what will be good and what won't. a lot of people said the same thing about the original 3 judges when the show came out. ....she's not a singer..... he does trash radio..... he's the Hoff.... But ya know what? It worked. I could see shannen, Carly, or Leane filling the spot. Stop hating people.

ncgnto