'Real Housewife' Kim Zolciak

Is an It Girl?

11/5/2012 6:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

kim_z_thingHere's the lovely Kim Zolciak on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" on Sunday (left) -- and Cousin Itt from the classic '60s TV series "The Addams Family" (right).

Only one is wearing a good wig.

We're just sayin'.

Throwback kid

TMZ has become the Myspace of internet gossip sites, an obsolete relic

Tryst

Every time she wears a wig I consider it. Shave my head or look like her. Shaving my head seems a better choice.

OH NO!

Damn, her lips look like a life preserver. It looks like she smashed them with a hammer to get them to swell.

Jenna

I do like Kim and think she looks great. I don't understand all the ridicule she gets for wearing wigs. Personally, I wore a good wig at for a costume party and I couldn't wait to take it off. But if she wants to wear wigs, so flipping WHAT? However, if she is putting fillers or whatever in her lips, she should most definitely STOP that now. Can anyone tell me why so many women are having fillers in their lips to the point of looking truly ridiculous? Don't they have mirrors? They aren't blind, are they? How can anyone think the old trout pout is attractive? Please don't go there, Kim.

MADE MAN

It's about time she changed her look. I think it suits her well versus the same flat hair.now she can say she's young

wendy

so many of these women look great with just a touch of make-up, i cannot stand the layers of black on and around the eyes. there was a time when make-up was used to enhance your features, the trick was not to be obvious your wearing any. aghhhhh

Phishie from Philly

That's a lot of shampoo cousin it must use.
Phishie from Philly

EMB

Lovely? I don't think so.

BECKER

Both Wigs are ugly

c

I always thought she was 50 from looking at her. I was pretty shocked to find out she was late 20s/early 30s.

systasoulja

She shouldn't focus on wigs and focus on paying her mortgage and not being "EVICTED!" Or maybe she worried about never paying her bills and her hair is falling out...

Loretta Love

hummmm...why don't ANY of the Real Housewives look real....?

swami

Cousin IT looks better

kimmi

She is so silly looking with her fake face an hair. What's wrong with her real hair that she has to wear these dime store horse tails?

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Ha I was wondering who she reminded me of, and that's IT! No I mean really, IT from the Adams family. Those wigs of hers are hideous.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments