Sophia Bush

Non-Voters Should Be

ASHAMED

11/5/2012 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110512_sophia_bush_launch
Tomorrow is the election ... and if you don't vote, you should be ASHAMED of yourself ... this according to former "One Tree Hill" star Sophia Bush.

Bush isn't shy when it comes to politics ... she's a huge Obama supporter ... and even had lunch with the President back in June.

But on her way out of The Sayers Club in L.A. this weekend, the 30-year-old actress made it clear ... she has no tolerance for people who don't exercise their constitutional right to vote.

So, we gotta ask ...

uncle tom

obama is the worst president in history and will go down as so. he needs all these lame as$$ celebrities to prop him up.

EricINdiana

But for those who still haven't made up their minds about Romney & Obama, I have a quick guide based on the science of words: http://daisybrain.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/words-dont-lie-romney-and-obama-revealed/

The New Improved Sock Puppet

No matter how much she sucks, she got that right. Vote or shut the fvck up.

dunno

Voting is worthless. As for anyone saying that if you don't vote, you can't criticize, know this, as long as I'm paying my taxes, I CAN criticize. Look, it doesn't matter which bozo is in office, most folks expect things to get done. I pay my taxes for those things to get done. If they're not getting done, I have the right to bitch about my money not being spent as expected. Period.

dunno

Voting is worthless. As for anyone saying that if you don't vote, you can't criticize, know this, as long as I'm paying my taxes, I CAN criticize. Look, it doesn't which bozo is in office, most folks expect things to get done. I pay my taxes for those things to get done. If they're not getting done, I have the right to bitch about my money not being spent as expected. Period.

Peter Hobson

I noticed that when I tried to vote for Romney, the check would not appear in the box; but when I voted for Obama, the check appeared in the box....a lot like the Democrats handle the voting system .

Tom Cruise

I don't even know who this chick is but I can tell you this. She is an idiot as far as her comment goes. Both candidates suck. The whole system sucks and it needs to be changed. If she thinks her vote counts she is even more stupid.

jean

Sophia should be ashamed of her horrible new sitcom. It's stinks so bad,she deserves anything she has coming to her.

John

Why don't these pools have a 3rd option which is "Who Cares"? Who cares what Hollywierd's opinions are regarding politics, etc. They should all just focus on what they're suppose to be doing (e.g., trying to act, trying to perform, etc.).

Nino

Our votes don't matter. The electoral votes are what counts and it's a crap system. If a million people in Montana vote for Romney, Montana will account for a small electoral amount yet if 30,000 people vote for Romney in California and Obama gets 31,000 there's a huge electoral amount that will go to Obama. The system is set up to take the power out of the people's hands. Our votes mean squat and until they get rid of the b.s. Electoral vote system I will never vote again. It's suppose to be the vote of the people and the government is not suppose to have any influence on the vote and that's exact
Y what that stupid system is set up for

Joseph

Redskins lost their last home game before the election this means the in***bent party will loose the election. We will have to get use to Dictator Romney.

JustAThought

I am tired of people acting like we no longer live in a FREE country. I will do with MY vote whatever I like and that includes not using it when I see fit!!!!

go home!

I liked her on One Tree Hill, but I was SO turned off by her and her mouth this election. She gives Democrats a bad name. Partners is already off my DVR.

Kimberly

REALLY?????? I think ALL who "vote" aught to be Ashamed! Mindless masses "choosing" between the 2 same old choices (puppets working for one banking system) need to wake the he!! up and Soon! You have countless kinds of beer to choose from But ONLY 2 People are Offered up to Run your quickly sinking country. Ever wonder why that is??

Parker

Was told the same thing even tho I cant stand Obama or Romney so I voted and voted for Roseanne Barr.....Heres my question.....if you dont like either candidate why should you vote?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments