Andrew Keegan

Sues Fish Taco Joint --

Your Bouncers Choked Me!!

11/6/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1102_andrew_keegan_article_tmz
Teen heartthrob Andrew Keegan is going after a famous L.A. fish taco restaurant for at least $25,000 -- claiming its bouncers beat his beautiful face in 2010 for no reason ... and now he wants to get PAID.

Keegan just filed the lawsuit in L.A. County Superior Court, and according to the docs, the former child actor was minding his own business on the sidewalk outside a place called James' Beach in Venice, CA ... when the James' Beach bouncers unleashed a ferocious beatdown on him, and put him in a choke hold.

(FYI -- James' Beach was where Paul Rudd and Jason Segel went on their fish taco man date in "I Love You Man.")

Keegan doesn't explain what instigated the violent outburst -- but claims he suffered serious injuries as a result.

Keegan is now suing the restaurant/bar and its security company for unspecified damages, totaling at least $25,000.

Calls to James' Beach weren't returned.

blackwhitemeet

[ Blackwhitemeet.com ]--I just met a chocolate man by Google or Bing ~~ [ Blackwhitemeet.com ] ~~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship
It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say:: Love me Love my color

OH NO!

Bouncers in a Taco Joint? WTF?

Majestik

Another, I was relevant, now I'm not, so I don't have a paycheck and I'm going to sue someone to get my name out there and make some money?

Majestik

We need to get some Californians on this thread. HOW famous is James Beach and is it that FAMOUS it needs a bouncer?

Majestik

BTW, I love TMZ's explanation, they laid a FERIOUS beatdown on him and put him in a choke hold. Did they honestly beat the crap out of hin, mess up his face, bruises, broken body parts as in FERIOUS, or just put him in a head lock?
Can we get the other side of the story, which we know YOU, TMZ, will come up with and I'm sure you'll have outside surveillance because every bar and restaurant in Cali has OUTDOOR surveillance.
Isn't Andrew Keegan from Seventh Heaven? Don't rip me apart, I'm not sure who this "TEENAGE HEARTTROB" is considering I'm twice this kids age. LOL

Spicy mag

Bouncers think they have a license to beat people up. Hope he wins more than $25k.

manbearpig

i have never met him but keegan is such a damn wuss. i remember him whining about the cops beating his sorry little asss a few years back.
keegan- you are a girly man.

Phishie from Philly

I was a bounce for 15 years. I started when I was 18 and I can tell you this guy is nothing but a trouble making pus.sy that can't fight. Now he's humiliated and wants to sue. What a beouch! Grow some!
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

I guess this was no normal taco shop! Do latino celebrities cook it for you? The Jose Antonio Dominguez Banderas burrito. The Jessica Marie Alba enchilada.

zacal

James' Beach is NOT a "Taco Shop". It's a popular bar/restaurant just off the beach and quite the pick-up joint.

rudynjudyjudy

I should be a billionare than also

cocoapuff

Parenthood,as we know it and it will be pay out of pocket and they do not believe in equal pay for women and men. They favor women NOT getting equal pay for equal work. They want to give elderly people VOUCHERS and this would mean that they would have to pay out of their pockets to get the best medical care. Why do these poor seniors like this, it is like some sort of CLEANSING-it is awful to not take care of our own. This will be like a third world country because most of the things Fought for like Freedoms that Martin Luther King died for will be WIPED OUT. It will be sad that long fought for freedoms could be washed away. No help with free lunches for the kids and this may be the only meal a child has is at school. If a person is in love with someone of their own gender then he is against Gay Rights. They want to make Abortion a Crime. and Enough Said, MY VOTE IS FOR OBAMA

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/06/mitt-romney-casts-vote-ann-polling-place-election/#ixzz2BSniF0cM

Sapphiegirl

who the hell is andrew keegan and why should I even care if he got thrown out of a restaurant....and probably for good cause too!

Jason

The management at James Beach is the worst, they kicked me and my friends out because the manager said we were "Too drunk" less than 10 minutes after we got there. They are just on their high horse because of that movie. Their tacos suck by the way!

get a clue

this guy has been irrelivent and has been since he was a small child. He is just trying to get his name in the news any way he can. Didnt the same thing happen a few years back " oh those cops beat me up now im going to sue them" Quit being a loudmouth ***** and people wont beat you up and get a job so you dont have to sue people to get money

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments