OBAMA WINS

Hollywood Collectively Orgasms

11/6/2012 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_barack_obama_wins_election_article

4 MORE YEARS ... of George Clooney in the White House ... 'cause his BFF Barack Obama has defeated Mitt Romney and will serve another term as the President of the United States.

According to multiple news outlets ... Obama locked up most of the swing states ... including Ohio, Nevada and Florida .. and has earned enough electoral votes to remain the Commander in Chief.

As soon as the victory was announced, the stars went to Twitter in droves ... click here to read the celeb reactions.

update_bar
9:55 PM -- Mitt Romney just delivered a speech congratulating Obama on the victory.

"I wish all of them well, but particularly the President, the First Lady and their daughters."

He continued, "I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

110712_obama_four_more_years_celebration_footer

Raymond

"I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

And I pray that your party will stop their indiscriminate stalling of Obama's initiatives in congress, Mitt.

Big D

I think all the experts under played the damage that was caused GWB. No I don't think Obama is the answer neither, but Romey just came across as a "I'm better than You rich dude" and people are tired of it. Obama is seen as a regular guy, drinking beer, smoking, playing basketball etc. Most american just relate to him better. What happened to the "TEA PARTY"?

Parker

four more years of nothing......oh well itll go fast and then the azzole will be totally gone.....hawaii, golf, ugly michele using air force one as a taxi...we are now phked as a nation...just heard the last flush of the united states!

Susie

I hope the first order of Business in Washington is a complete goverment take over of the movie and television industry. Cap all entertainment earning to be equal Pay with the teachers, police and fireman... Because after all we've got to spread the wealth Baby! Then send all remaining profits to Washington to help pay down the national dept! Because remember Hollywood you must pay your fair share...

laffnbear

I don't remember such animosity or insulting posts four years ago. It makes wonder if the tea party is the root of the problem.
In any case the right has lost nearly all civility.

Rain

This sucks!

Dana Fox

People you can start kissing off more and more of your constuitutional rights. This bastard has us screwed now in such a way there will only be more debt for our grandkids. Learn to speak Chinese

Kammy

Who gives a bloody damn what Hollyweird thinks. A bunch of over paid, over exposed, spoiled idiots, who wants the world to dig deep in their pockets and pay to see their movies, plays and every other unimportant thing they do. I hope Obama repays their support by taxing them till the bleed.

Yay!

I don't want to become poor just because I have to go to the hospital. I want a President that doesn't lie / change his mind at every step. Simple as that. GO OBAMA!!!

Voice of Truth

How sad! People are so misinformed. Just wait - 10 years from now Obama's corruption will finally be exposed and all of you ****ing idiots will realize how blinded you were. Good luck! I'm moving to Canada!

lola

I expected Obama to win. I can also expect to see a major recession hit in the near furture and my business to go in the crapper.

hoss

maybe will get lucky and he will die in a accident stupid sob

YouDontSay

The pics make it seem like he has lost alot of weight. I cannot image the stress the President has to endure. We need to stop acting like babies and unite!

NOT ELMO

i can't wait to see Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Face Today at The View.......... lol...............Obama Won :)

some guy

Gratz to everyone that got elected. Now get to work.