OBAMA WINS

Hollywood Collectively Orgasms

11/6/2012 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_barack_obama_wins_election_article

4 MORE YEARS ... of George Clooney in the White House ... 'cause his BFF Barack Obama has defeated Mitt Romney and will serve another term as the President of the United States.

According to multiple news outlets ... Obama locked up most of the swing states ... including Ohio, Nevada and Florida .. and has earned enough electoral votes to remain the Commander in Chief.

As soon as the victory was announced, the stars went to Twitter in droves ... click here to read the celeb reactions.

update_bar
9:55 PM -- Mitt Romney just delivered a speech congratulating Obama on the victory.

"I wish all of them well, but particularly the President, the First Lady and their daughters."

He continued, "I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

110712_obama_four_more_years_celebration_footer

Laura

America got it right again!!!

KBurr

Now lets just see if all parties will work together instead of the BLOCKING everything Obama tries to do? But regardless people it will take time no quick fix!

BarrysConspiracyWorld

People who cheer and get all worked up are demonstrating their massive ignorance of a rigged system. They are chumps, dupes, suckers. Their are cheering for their own slavery. You may not understand that, but that is what is happening when you have the Federal Reserve system in place -- you are working for your owners..

laffnbear

For all the sore losers complaining about the popular vote.
This from the web about 11:00 AM PST.
Obama netted approximately 59.9 million votes, while his Republican challenger got about 57.2 million.
Sometimes you just can't win for losing.

laffnbear

The radical right is moaning about the popular vote.

DaveT

Where is Obama going to get the trillion$ of dollars to pay for the ObamaCare health plan?
(this is usually followed by dozens of different answers, none of which make sense, most of which are completely inaccurate, and all of which fail to prove any justification for forced mandatory health insurance)

Tnorris

“One nice thing about the situation I find myself in is that I will be held accountable. You know, I’ve got four years...If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”- Barack Obama to Matt Lauer (Today Show '08)...I guess some don't like to hold others to their word, except the minority. ****in' shame. Now, POTUS....do you effing job, quit talking about what's on your iPod to Rolling Stone and quit making Bush look like a penny pincher when it comes to our national debt. At least a liberal senate and republican house will make Bo's life that much harder for the foreseeable future.

sophia786

I make $82h while I'm traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I'm back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out, Fly26.com

Jen

A complete travesty. This guy has done nothing but hurt our country. He glamourizes unemployment, food stamps, and poor work ethic. He tries to befriend people who hate us and always will, and reaches out to ScarJo, SJP, and Jayz to rally for him. I think young voters actually listened, because, its like, cool to follow celebs. I feel bad for this country, the world is laughing at us.

Mike

Where's my free stuff??? Oh wait, I'm not a lazy a$$ with a hand out like over 50% of this entitled country. Welcome to socialism version B.O.

billybob

Obama, a career-obsessed imposter, who's continuously playing the race card without having any substance and background. He always "can change" but in fact he does not change anything. A black day for all true Americans...

Enlightened

Obama Re-election is an economic tragedy for black Americans. Blk unemployment at 14.3%, black youth unemployment at 40.5%. So sad that blacks are gullible lemmings happily marching to their own destruction. ConservativeBlackNetwork.com

laffnbear

Diamond Goddess!
5 2

Wow, are YOU stoopid!
Romney WON the popular vote (number of individual votes), Odrama won the electoral college (number of votes each state gets).
You, my friend, are STILL the minority (thank God!).
18 hours ago
Wow are you deluded.
Obama got over 59 million votes to Willard's 56 million.
Now who's stupid?
Feel foolish yet?

chicka

man, how ugly some people can get.

however I would like to point out to all those calling Obama a socialist, the basis of any society is how they treat those who need food, shelter, health... and it's the biggest indicator of the strength and unity of its people.

greed and selfishness are what made your party lose. Obama is actually a conservative, next to your frothing-at-the-mouth right-wing fringe lunatics who wouldn't pee on a pregnant raped woman if she was on fire.

when these four years are over, you'll be stamping your feet at the thought of having to thank him for his effective Presidency! just watch!

peace
Obama 4 more years ~

Shannon

The red type with black drop shadow is killing me. Please hire a graphic designer.