OBAMA WINS

Hollywood Collectively Orgasms

11/6/2012 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_barack_obama_wins_election_article

4 MORE YEARS ... of George Clooney in the White House ... 'cause his BFF Barack Obama has defeated Mitt Romney and will serve another term as the President of the United States.

According to multiple news outlets ... Obama locked up most of the swing states ... including Ohio, Nevada and Florida .. and has earned enough electoral votes to remain the Commander in Chief.

As soon as the victory was announced, the stars went to Twitter in droves ... click here to read the celeb reactions.

update_bar
9:55 PM -- Mitt Romney just delivered a speech congratulating Obama on the victory.

"I wish all of them well, but particularly the President, the First Lady and their daughters."

He continued, "I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

110712_obama_four_more_years_celebration_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

TNT

Of course RICH Hollywood is rejoicing. Those arrogant hypocrites complained about Romney and his money but have no problem rolling in their wealth. Hey I wonder if Jay-Z will have a benefit for the next Dem presidential nominee in four years. Of course he won't because he won't be black. Oops, sorry it's only white people that are racist. Go ahead and give him another four years. Maybe this time he will actually deliver on his promises that he completely broke the first time when he fed all the sheep his empty ideas. Never has there been a bigger BSer who has done nothing to back up his statements than this guy. It's too bad people don't open their eyes and fail to see he is all style and positively no substance.

TeeTee

Can't we all just get along.....

Swedish Chef

SERIOUS QUESTION - NOT TROLLING...
Ok, I live in Sweden..what a lot of Americans call a 'socialist' country. I am married, 2 children, job, homeowner. As of my last tax return, I pay 26% tax. Our healthcare is pretty much free - the cost of prescriptions is capped. I've NEVER had to wait for a CT, or any other necessary and potentially life saving exams. Our daycare costs are capped. When my children go to University - they can for FREE. I will NEVER risk losing my home due to illness, I will NEVER go bankrupt because of hospital bills or tuition fees for my kids. We work hard, we pay our taxes, we have savings, we get 5 weeks paid vacation a year, 13 months maternity leave @ 80% wage. We live a pretty happy and comfortable life. Nothing is perfect - but we definitely feel secure. Why wouldn't you want this type of security? Why wouldn't you want free healthcare for your citizens? Because you consider it a socialist system? What about your police and fire services? Aren't they socialized in your country? Would you honestly prefer a 'for profit' system and pay police/fire insurance? Then, if you can't pay your insurance then the police won't help you & the fire brigade would let your house burn down? I just honestly don't understand the rationale. Perhaps some of you should do some research & stop listening to the wealthy elite who honestly really don't have your best interests in mind.

Ms.Hoodchick21

told yall obama got this in the bag. In Your Face OBAMA HATERS!!!!!!! :)

dan

Enjoy now young'ns. You're going to be all crying when you get your marching orders from the chief. Not for the USA military. But, for his own Military. Don't talk all that YAY OBAMA Crap when your in the soup line everyday. HAHAHAHAHAAH.. You had one chance to wake up American and you choose not too!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Adrien303

Why can't we come together as one. As one nation until God! Lets drop all the party crap and come together. Lets reach deep and help someone in need. The only way we can do it is by getting our hands dirty. Help those that can't help themselves. Children that have cancer, children that lost their parents.

Mika

Americans should help one another out when their down.....I don't mind paying a little more in taxes if that will help keep people off the street homeless and hungry come on people get it together.

Mika

As an American I don't mind paying a little more in taxes if it will help keep people off the street homeless and hungry.... Or an elderly person in a home to recieve the care they need .... Come on people leave it up to Mitt people going through hard times will be on the street which will cause more crime now do we really need that?

maxine

Yeah, the LAZY PEOPLE'S PRESIDENT WON!!!!!! Another 4 years of this crap!

Elphaba

I don't think old Clint Eastwood had one, not that he can't already.

dan

Were the hell is Fk'n HOLLYWOOD for the East Coast??? Give up your money EVA and GEORGE.. Go be AMERICANs and quit living the glamorous life. This Country is hurting. Wake up America..The poor are going to get poorer. What kind of soup do you like? Where do we get our marching orders CHIEF??

SJane

I expect his ignorance from celebrities but I cant believe the majority of this country voted for Obama. He has done nothing but put this country in an unfathomable amount of debt, made us look weak to other countries, and tried point this country in a socialist direction. Oh, he also found plenty of time to make celebrity friends and hang out with them instead of doing his job. He has made this country worse and I am sick of hearing democrats say that he inherited Bush's mess and that he deserves another term to clean it up. He has created a bigger mess. He has done nothing to fix it. No one deserves a second term-you need to earn it. Obama had no clear plan on how to fix this country-especially economically. Romney had a very clear and straight forward plan. But now we are stuck with this president. I for one am not looking forward to the consequences.

SJane