OBAMA WINS

Hollywood Collectively Orgasms

11/6/2012 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_barack_obama_wins_election_article

4 MORE YEARS ... of George Clooney in the White House ... 'cause his BFF Barack Obama has defeated Mitt Romney and will serve another term as the President of the United States.

According to multiple news outlets ... Obama locked up most of the swing states ... including Ohio, Nevada and Florida .. and has earned enough electoral votes to remain the Commander in Chief.

As soon as the victory was announced, the stars went to Twitter in droves ... click here to read the celeb reactions.

update_bar
9:55 PM -- Mitt Romney just delivered a speech congratulating Obama on the victory.

"I wish all of them well, but particularly the President, the First Lady and their daughters."

He continued, "I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

110712_obama_four_more_years_celebration_footer

John11a2b

WE NEEDED A PRESIDENT WHO CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE NOT JUST A BUNCH OF HIGH PROFILE ACTORS IN HOLLYWOOD.

John11a2b

President Hollywood.

lulu421

Hope all the union people that voted for Obama are prepared to support their children long into adulthood. There will be no decent paying jobs for the future generations to support themselves. People that voted for him are people that were too lazy to get the real facts they just follow the hype. I've been union and a business owner, so I understand both sides of how this effects the country. Electoral votes should be a thing of the past. Majority should determine outcome. I'm sure the Obama supports will be lining up tomorrow for their handouts. Life would be easier to sit back and let everyone else pay my way like 90% of democrats but I have to much pride to mooch of the sweat and hard work of others.

hippie

YAY, MORE OF THE SAME FOR DECADES!!! :D

J

Finally Obama is the president America needed! We got 4 more years of progress. Anyone who thinks the finances cliff that bush led us into could have been solved in 4 years! He has brought us back from the brink. He has killed more terrorist leaders than any other president. He made credit card reform, a healthcare reform that while not perfect is light years better than what we had. He has tried to work with the republicans but Mitch mcConnell & the repubs said after his 1st election that ther only job was to make him fail. Obama even took positions the repubs had taken then the repubs still voted their own ideas down just cause he agreed!

Debra

I am so thrilled Obama won. I was afraid that if Romney won, he would put me and alot of others behind barbed wire fences.

Adrien303

Republicans are holding this country back with the hatred. I used to be republican but the hating on both sides is ridiculous .

Throwback kid

Congratulations Obama, but please help black Americans, 14% unemployment can't stay that way for another four years. You need to create jobs for these people, they voted for you, now pay them back wuth jobs

Joao

There goes the country....

timsue

A sad day for America!

Lindsey

YES!!! so happy knowing that i'm 24years old and i can continue with my health care coverage and not be denied cause i need a new kidney!! my husband and i will not be homeless over paying for my dialysis treatment!! YAY for Obama!!!

Melisa

I'm quitting an unrewarding job as an
ER nurse - I've had back problems for years but thought it was manageable, until now. I'm definitely 100% disabled now so support me bitches. Go Obamadummies. Can't wait til you see your TAX bill. I feel sick.

Throwback kid

Now that the election is over it is time for Obama to sit down and answer questions about the four Americans murdered in Benghazi. What did he know and when did he know it? If he lies to Congress about it then they should start the impeachment procedure against him. No more games Mr Obama, it is time to tell the truth

Me

Poor Obama, How will he ever clean up that mess he inherited from the last 4 years ...

Oh ..... wait .....

amyy555

I'm so afraid for our country and our military (which includes my military son) if you all knew what I knew you'd be throwing up right along side of me. Meanwhile obama is probe on his way to beyonces house. Or perhaps oprahs house. To celebrate...obama won by preying on the ignorant non responsible persons in this country. That along with reverse racism did the trick. I pray he takes his job more seriously this time around. Doubt it but I can hope.