OBAMA WINS

Hollywood Collectively Orgasms

11/6/2012 8:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1106_barack_obama_wins_election_article

4 MORE YEARS ... of George Clooney in the White House ... 'cause his BFF Barack Obama has defeated Mitt Romney and will serve another term as the President of the United States.

According to multiple news outlets ... Obama locked up most of the swing states ... including Ohio, Nevada and Florida .. and has earned enough electoral votes to remain the Commander in Chief.

As soon as the victory was announced, the stars went to Twitter in droves ... click here to read the celeb reactions.

update_bar
9:55 PM -- Mitt Romney just delivered a speech congratulating Obama on the victory.

"I wish all of them well, but particularly the President, the First Lady and their daughters."

He continued, "I pray that the President will be successful in guiding our nation."

110712_obama_four_more_years_celebration_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

I-See-Dumb-People

Right on!!

Gita

I TOLD YOU SO OBAMA BABY!!!!!!!

musiclvr224

I hope everyone is prepared to deal with more debt and horrible healthcare. Do Obama supporters not realize he is a socialist?!?

Diamond Goddess!

VERY bad for America here, people!
IDIOTS!!!

360DIVA

FORWARD...

Nostradamus

Noooooo!

탑 TOP

My feels. can't handle this. oh mah gawww. Thank you US for not voting for the mittens. Four (more) for you Obama, you go Obama! ... and none for mittens romney!

Proud2bBlack

Praise God! We Knew it. Thank you for all that trust our President with our future. We will become a stronger nation! Praise God

tired of hearing about them

It will be interesting to see how much the people who are happy now will be complaining when things go to hell.

harleyharlett

OMG! dianne sawyer is drunk off her ass!!

Wolftech

For about another year. When our economy completely collapses next year, don't come crying to me and stay off my lawn or you will get shot.

ohboy

GOODBYE AMERICA.

Tutti Frooooty

Somebody tell me where to sign up for my Obama-benefits?? I haven't had healthcare for the last 6 years...where's my free healthcare?? Where's my free phone?? I used to be considered "middle class" now I'm considered poor and I STILL get no damn benefits!! If Obama's all about helping the poor folks out, how come I've not been qualified to get any??

Bridget

VICTORY!!!!! The USA once again chooses to move FORWARD, not back!!!

OBAMA 2012 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary

Due to the electoral college, let's not forget. As of right now, Romney won more of the people.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments